Bellazon

Guns N' Roses
Thumbnail

Passion

I was going to open a thread about them :laugh: I love them.I really miss the old band.My favourite song is WTTJ(at the moment :laugh: ) I can't wait for the release of Chinese Democracy. I'm gonna see Slash,Matt and Duff because I'm going to the Velvet Revolver concert.Can't wait ;)

Lucky :) Have fun at your concert.

Slash is my second favorite..altho he can piss me off sometimes when he comments on Axl..but what can ya do. I agree with you QBall, his sound was unique..altho I don`t know much about the whole pedal thing.

And trust me Nephtysee, I miss the old band too.

Last time when I've seen Axl on TV, he wan't looking too good. I wonder if he still has that weird hair...

These new Guns are a strange band. I don't even know who plays there now, I heard Buckethead left the band a long time ago.

Last time when I've seen Axl on TV, he wan't looking too good. I wonder if he still has that weird hair...

These new Guns are a strange band. I don't even know who plays there now, I heard Buckethead left the band a long time ago.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Last time I saw him was like 2 years ago. He looked kinda..bad. :ninja: He used to be hot tho.

He`s still not bad looking. If I saw him on the street, and I didn`t know him..or if he was like a new artist or something, I wouldn`t think that he`s bad looking or ugly. It`s just that the young Axl was one of the best looking guys I`ve seen, so it`s hard to accept his new appearance.

BTW Axl in the Appetite for Destruction days was the best :heart: :wub:

not really gnr, just axl using the name with a different group of guys, but i think he shouldnt do that, the new group he has should get a different name, just because they have axl doesnt mean they are gnr

not really gnr, just axl using the name with a different group of guys, but i think he shouldnt do that, the new group he has should get a different name, just because they have axl doesnt mean they are gnr

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I think the same.