Bellazon

Tiiu Kuik
Thumbnail

Carsten

ok so i scanned this editorial called "Lady Camel" that I dont believe has ever been posted before :ddr: it's gonna take me a while to edit though because i'm trying to make it ... good :laugh: somewhere along the way my effort may die. in which case, you'll get half assed scans :whistle:

anyway, just something to look forward to :p

I was just going to scan those! :laugh: But my scans are always half assed :whistle: (I don

Oh, I'm thinking the opposite, that she is doing less shows! :p She didn't do Herrera, Rodriguez and some others she usually does. I found that strange, but maybe it's not? Hope to see more of her. Please everyone keep checking the runway pics from Getty and other sites, we might miss her. I just found the Victoria Bartlett pics by accident.

Oh you know the one place I really did miss her though was Elie Saab couture. Doesnt she usually do his show? I dont think she did this year :(

That or she never does his show and I'm just going crazy. In which case, just ignore me :ninja:

Edited by OriginalSin

Oh you know the one place I really did miss her though was Elie Saab couture. Doesnt she usually do his show? I dont think she did this year :(

That or she never does his show and I'm just going crazy. In which case, just ignore me :ninja:

not only does she do it but she's generally the one wearing the wedding gowns ;)