Bellazon

Victoria Justice
Thumbnail

spring{fever}

On 8/23/2018 at 2:02 PM, LarryB said:

stop posting these low quality low taste images. no one wants them.  This isn't even her.

If you're going to be rude to someone, at least get you facts straight. 

It's a gif, which are always low quality.  That's the nature of gifs.
Low taste is, of course, subjective.  I will say though that if you're looking for only "tasteful" photo's, a forum that is chalk full of paparazzi pics is likely not your best resource.
Lastly, that *is* Victoria, from the movie Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List.

Anyway....some more from the IFF Sep 4th event:

8d5422965786754.jpg 27b799965786354.jpg 31754a965786204.jpg b4d484965786434.jpg

5 hours ago, IronmanBellazon said:

If you're going to be rude to someone, at least get you facts straight. 

It's a gif, which are always low quality.  That's the nature of gifs.
Low taste is, of course, subjective.  I will say though that if you're looking for only "tasteful" photo's, a forum that is chalk full of paparazzi pics is likely not your best resource.
Lastly, that *is* Victoria, from the movie Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List.

Anyway....some more from the IFF Sep 4th event:

8d5422965786754.jpg 27b799965786354.jpg 31754a965786204.jpg b4d484965786434.jpg

Larry B and many others are absolutely right to complain. We don't come here for fake, obscene GIFs of celebrities, and avoiding all kaos posts has added a negative aspect to visiting Bellazon. I'm sure the silent majority would overwhelmingly side in our favor if the site was to conduct a poll on the matter. 

12 hours ago, OneBert said:

Larry B and many others are absolutely right to complain. We don't come here for fake, obscene GIFs of celebrities, and avoiding all kaos posts has added a negative aspect to visiting Bellazon. I'm sure the silent majority would overwhelmingly side in our favor if the site was to conduct a poll on the matter. 

It's a forum for posting pics of celebrities. The people who post content here don't get paid to do so, unlike the paparazzi/photographers who take them.  They're doing so as a "favor" to the forum community.  As long as they aren't breaking the rules of the forum, which Kaos isn't, then why attack him for providing content to the community?  Not only is Kaos not breaking the rules, but bashing on him for posting content IS actually against the rules...  There's just no reason to be rude about it.  Being rude for rudeness sake doesn't make someone look cool, it just makes them look petty (and is, again, against the forum rules).    Being inaccurate in that rudeness just compounds the issue by just making them look foolish while they do it. 

Now personally, I don't care either way about Kaos' posts. Some visiting the forum might appreciate them. Others, like yourself apparently, might not and that's perfectly fine. If you've determined you don't care for what Kaos generally posts, use the ignore option on him.  That's what it's there for.  If you (or others) would like the forum itself to change it's content rules, then please feel free to start up a discussion in the Site and Forum board about it.  That's what that's there for. 

At this point though, I'm going to be publicly done with this topic so as to not take up anymore board space.  If you or anyone else would like to respond, feel free to PM me. 

Edited by IronmanBellazon
Responded to the below via PM, as I said I would. I'll suggest again that this conversation be taken to PM's at this point.

You start off with good points, but quickly undermine them with nonsense about 'being rude' (even though you've quoted my completely civil comment for all the community to see), which leads me to believe the person who joined the site 16 hrs ago is making up the rules, and doesn't really want a referendum to invalidate his opinion, so he's placed the onus on us to change the forum rules instead of accepting the likely results of a democratic vote.  

On 24. elokuuta 2018 at 12:02 AM, LarryB said:

stop posting these low quality low taste images. no one wants them.  This isn't even her.

Sorry to break it to you, but people are not serving your personal taste here. Your taste (which you are of course totally entitled to) doesn't apply to everyone here so please speak for yourself only. Nobody forces you to come here to see these "low quality low taste images." 

On 5. syyskuuta 2018 at 10:09 PM, OneBert said:

Well you are entitled to dislike what people post on this forum, but as long as people are not breaking the forum rules it's your own problem. This is not a forum for you only and you are here voluntarily. Other people are not responsible of posting only material that you like or find tasteful. You don't like something? Just skip it. Ignore. That way the forum is more friendly. Okay?