Bellazon

Victoria Justice
Thumbnail

spring{fever}

She should be performing at Coachella instead of being a spectator. Where did it go wrong in her career that's she's more or less an Instagram Model that gets small guess starring roles in sitcoms and YouTube singer that gets no promo for her music.

On 17. huhtikuuta 2019 at 10:17 AM, stewpidaz said:

She only got remotely famous because of the fappening, so I'm not surprised she's essentially an instagram model. She's hot, that doesn't mean she's talented

Please don't belittle her. I wouldn't call her talentless. A lot of talented people lack success for various reasons and some people are more succesful than talented. Success is often a combination of talent, hard work and luck and the correlation between talent and success is not 1.

I adore her! :heart: She is INSANELY cute. :wub: I worship her as a Goddess. :irenistiQ: 

She also seems a very nice down-to-earth person who has tons of inner beauty too. :thumbs_up:

You are entitled to your opinion of course, but so am I and I defend her.

On 4/19/2019 at 8:04 AM, worshipper pa said:

Please don't belittle her. I wouldn't call her talentless. A lot of talented people lack success for various reasons and some people are more succesful than talented. Success is often a combination of talent, hard work and luck and the correlation between talent and success is not 1.

I adore her! :heart: She is INSANELY cute. :wub: I worship her as a Goddess. :irenistiQ: 

She also seems a very nice down-to-earth person who has tons of inner beauty too. :thumbs_up:

You are entitled to your opinion of course, but so am I and I defend her.

You're right that was a little harsh. What I should have said is I don't know enough about her, or haven't seen anything from her to really tell me she's talented rather than just attractive

2 hours ago, stewpidaz said:

You're right that was a little harsh. What I should have said is I don't know enough about her, or haven't seen anything from her to really tell me she's talented rather than just attractive

Yes, you were harsh, but since you admit it yourself so honestly I forgive you. :angel: