Bellazon

POLAROIDS of male models

cooperIShot

We've all seen him in beautiful editorials and campaigns...but what makes him so HOT isn't the fancy clothes or the special lighting or make-up....it's him in ALL of his natural glory: it's his polaroid :drool: This thread's all about posting male model polaroids....he could be your ALL-TIME favourite, or just simply ones that tickled your fancy :heart: ....so please list the name of the male model...if u want, u can also list the agency it's from too....can't wait to see what u post!!! I think this is gonna be a fun thread, so have fun posting!! :wave: :heart:

To start things off, here's my favourite, Andrew Cooper :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool:

6b4htvz6.jpg

ac1wt1.jpg

ac3ol7.jpg

ac6po2.jpg

ac2fr9.jpg ac4gq5.jpg ac5ml0.jpg ac7ro5.jpg ac8jpgwx2.jpg ac9mo0.jpg

I can see why u would think that, azure...he's VERY beautiful indeed!!! i LOVE his tattoo...what is it of? it's kinda hard to see in the pic....a lot of those polas are new to me, so thanks for posting them!!! :hug:

its a swirling lion-thingy :kiss: :blush: :laugh:

the most beautiful and my most favourite angel.. matt loewen :heart: :heart: :heart:

yes yes YES! :drool:

Thank you azure :brows:

Everytime I see the polaroid of him in theese bathing trunks I can't help but grin lol no not just because of him in that tiny little thing :laugh:

but because I have a pair that looks exactly the same :ninja: :rofl:

I can see why u would think that, azure...he's VERY beautiful indeed!!! i LOVE his tattoo...what is it of? it's kinda hard to see in the pic....a lot of those polas are new to me, so thanks for posting them!!! :hug:

its a swirling lion-thingy :kiss: :blush: :laugh:

oh ok lol...thanks for clarifying it :laugh: ...i'm a huge tat fan and i have two myself....both celtic "thingy" designs :wave: :laugh:

the most beautiful and my most favourite angel.. matt loewen :heart: :heart: :heart:

yes yes YES! :drool:

Thank you azure :brows:

Everytime I see the polaroid of him in theese bathing trunks I can't help but grin lol no not just because of him in that tiny little thing :laugh:

but because I have a pair that looks exactly the same :ninja: :rofl:

well then you're gonna have to model it for us M :whistle: :laugh: JK