Bellazon

who is this girl

tinkerbelle

• 1 month later...

sorry to bother you but some get lost and forgotten. I don't think everybody looks at the models in the last pages.I do by the way and often ID models so I dunno if there's any policy about it. If there is sorry though I'm not the only one to do it, you maybe just notice me more cause I'm posting a lot of new thread. nevermind... If not then I think it's my right to bump to try to find out.

sorry to bother you but some get lost and forgotten. I don't think everybody looks at the models in the last pages.I do by the way and often ID models so I dunno if there's any policy about it. If there is sorry though I'm not the only one to do it, you maybe just notice me more cause I'm posting a lot of new thread. nevermind... If not then I think it's my right to bump to try to find out.

I think after you've posted a model and maybe bumped once or twice, you should collect the various unidentified pics and post them all together, rather than bumping them all yet again. At some point, it becomes drudgery to work through all the re-bumped stuff I can't identify to help those with new questions. For me, that point is pretty clearly now, with the number of bumped IDs far outweighing new requests.

sorry to disturbing you ! lol

many others do like me so why do you only say that to me ? oh maybe cause I'm one of those who's really active on this site and make it live by adding pix, finding models ID etc...

If you're so disturbed by all my post , add them all together as you suggested, I don't have time for that and it seems you're the only one who got a problem with that : everybody does the same !