Bellazon

Boyd Holbrook
Thumbnail

• 1 month later...
:wub:

post-3083-1178984227_thumb.jpg

V Magazine

That's from V Mag? Why does it look like a personal photograph? Are you sure you won't upset him or the owner of that picture for posting that? It's a sweet picture though.

Sahara says it's from V Mag and i don't think she will lie about it. and besides, it looks like an editorial to me ;)

V Magazine

That's from V Mag? Why does it look like a personal photograph? Are you sure you won't upset him or the owner of that picture for posting that? It's a sweet picture though.

Sahara says it's from V Mag and i don't think she will lie about it. and besides, it looks like an editorial to me ;)

Okay, cool chickee dee! I was just wondering b/c it looks raw like a personal candid but if you say so you must know. That's an interesting tatt he's got, what is it?

V Magazine

Okay, cool chickee dee! I was just wondering b/c it looks raw like a personal candid but if you say so you must know. That's an interesting tatt he's got, what is it?

yep, at first glance, kinda looks like a personal photo, but take a good look at it and it'll show up as a clear editorial, about his Tatt, i dunno what is it :rofl:

V Magazine

yep, at first glance, kinda looks like a personal photo, but take a good look at it and it'll show up as a clear editorial, about his Tatt, i dunno what is it :rofl:

Oh yeah, I just thought of a questions-what the hell happened with him and OMA!? They were such a beautiful couple! All of a sudden Boyd's with Julia Dunstall and no more omah-what a shame.

I'm not sure if that photo was featured in the printed mag but it was on their website :p it's lovely :wub:

Well. him and O were so brilliant together! So so sad they are no more.

:yuckky: no way !!!!! she's not attractive at all to me, like beauty & the beast