Bellazon

Desperate Housewives

Sweetpea

I figured since there wasn't a thread about this wonderfully sinful show I thought I'd start one yay! :fun:

Last nights episode rocked! I think Gabrielle should wave an abortion in Carlo's face so he'll get rid of that nuptial agreement he made her sign.

Which episode is now running in the USA? The last week I saw the episode with the dinner (crying after the ejaculation roflmao.gif )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We are actually on the final four episodes before the final season right now, where Gabrielle finds out that she's pregnant. And Yes Iris he split it a couple of months back in December after he got out of Jail, but she just found out about it now.

The Episode was called Fear no more. Here is the recap of it if you haven't seen it don't read it! Lol

A lovesick Zach tries to get Julie's attention in the middle of the night by throwing rocks at her window. When Susan opens the window to yell at him, she gets an eyeful of gravel by mistake. Susan orders him to leave but Zach clings to the hope that Julie is still interested.

Paul confronts Edie about what she was really doing in his house the other night and she admits she and Susan broke in to look for a reason why Mary Alice would kill herself. Mike overhears this and doesn't like the idea that Paul may now be going after Susan, so he warns her to stay away from him.

But Paul comes to tell her to leave him alone. When an explosion goes off in Susan's kitchen, it may be the fault of her ditzy mother, Sophie, or it may just be Paul who set it as a warning. Or it may be the the work of increasingly disturbed Zach, who doesn't take it well when Julie finally tells him she doesn't want to be his girlfriend anymore.

Watching all this drama, Felicia recalls a conversation she had with her sister, Martha, that Angela Forrest -- the name Mary Alice used to go by -- disappeared from Utah with a drug addict's baby boy. And that Zach must clearly be that boy.

Gabrielle is celebrating having money again by going out shopping for a new sports car -- which she promptly gets sick in. The saleswoman suggests that Gabrielle may be pregnant and she insists that's impossible. But she goes to a pharmacy and takes a home pregnancy test right there in their bathroom -- and it's positive!

She finds out who to blame soon enough at Carlos' pre-going-to-jail bash. She angrily throws her birth control pills on the counter and realizes they've been tampered with. In front of all their guests, she marches up to Carlos and yells, "I'm pregnant, you bastard," and slaps his face. He is surprised, but then just smiles and finishes his margarita.

Lynette is furious when she stops by Tom's office and sees his old girlfriend, Annabel, in his office -- and she gets angrier when she finds she's been working there for three months! The next day, she stops by the office and tells Annabel that her marriage with Tom is rock solid. "Then why are you here warning me?" Annabel asks.

Lynette's next tactic is to invite her over for dinner, and parade the kids out with their picture of their perfect family -- the one Lynette insisted they draw. When Annabel gets a phone call, Tom takes Lynette aside and tells her how fed up he is with her insecurity that he might cheat and that it's driving him away. And it turns out Annabel's phone call means the two of them have to leave right now and pull an all-nighter at work.

Rex and Bree run into George at a flower show and he invites Bree to a bonsai exhibition. Bree accepts but Rex tells her he doesn't want her to go because George is obviously still in love with her. She reluctantly agrees to tell George she can't go, but when she shows up the pharmacy to deliver the news, he persuades her that not only is he not in love with her, but he has a new girlfriend -- Ginger, the stock girl he was just fighting with a minute before.

Bree relaxes and invites both him and Ginger to Carlos's party. But when Rex sees him there, he shoves him into the pool -- and George takes Bree in with him!

When Bree apologizes to George later, he asks her what she'll do if Rex forbids her to see him. She says she can make up her own mind about who she needs in her life and that she needs him.

I'm absolutely addicted to this show, it's my big guilty pleasure. I rarely get to watch it though because I'm rarely home on Sunday nights :cry: Can someone tell me whatever happened to Bree's son? I watched when he hit Gabrielle's mother with the car and ran, but missed the couple episodes after. Yeah I'm way behind lol :blush:

The sock and the gay cable guy?? I don't remember that one.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The was fu**ing in the bath tub with the gardener, then it rings the cable guy on the door. The gardner ran away, but forgot his sock. This sock found her husband and thought that the cable guy fu**** with her.

The was fu**ing in the bath tub with the gardener, then it rings the cable guy on the door. The gardner ran away, but forgot his sock. This sock found her husband and thought that the cable guy fu**** with her.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OOOH! John and Gabby!! oh okay I've seen that one. John is so hot..