Bellazon

Handbags

moiselles

Do you guys love these expensive handbags becouse of their labels or becouse of the bag itself ??

How old are you anyways ?

yeah, it's striking me as odd as well these last weeks, i mean, you can get a beautiful (HONESTLY) leather bag for .. $150.. you don't have to pay thousands just because it's designed by john galliano.

• 3 weeks later...

Totally agree (Y) I went shopping today and got this gorgeous black handbag (its massive) honestly I can carry my whole family in it and its genuine leather :) Original cost was £150 but I got it from TK Maxx and paid £70 and I think its not always about spending heaps of money, although most expensive bags are expensive for a reason (they're good quality). I will post a pic of it soon and some of my handbag collection but like alot of people I don't buy designers unless its for a decent price :) Lovely bags everyone (Y)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The new Marc by Marc Jacobs store opened here in Chicago just two weeks ago, so I padded my way on over there this past weekend and purchased the Dr. Q Hillier hobo in black. It's beautiful, and I'm so excited about it. :] I like it especially because I've never had a bag like it before cos I'm always used to the standard two handle, tote bags.

marc-by-marc-jacobs-dr-q-hillier-handbag.jpg

• 5 months later...