Bellazon

Swimsuits

moiselles

I bought this one for my trip to Mexico. I love them because they fit Brazilian style so its smaller. Sits low on the hips with a nice snug fit in the butt region. The tops are really small though so some people may have to occasionally check so that nothing has popped out...oops! The quality and construction is great! They are by TNA.post-2652-1134891737_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I believe you - you've got to dig... I find it hard to find good suits. You've got to worry about how it will fit (which is why I like triangle tops because they suit almost any kind of breast size) and then you have to worry about the colour/print. I hate it when I see nice suits with ugly print.

I haven't actually been shopping for a bikini here in Canada yet (moved here about six weeks ago) and I was wondering; do they sell the bikini tops separate from the bikini bottoms anywhere? I had a lot of trouble in England because you had to buy the bikini top and bottom together and they assumed that people with small breasts must have 32 inch hips when I have 35 inch hips. So, I always had to either buy a costume where the bottoms would be falling down, or buy a costume where the top is saggy. :(

I lived in Canada my whole life but i don't think they sell tops and bottoms seperatly. I finished my bikini shopping for this summer already and everything fit right so i never really asked if i could buy the stuff seperatly. but i guess you'd have to ask at the store to be sure :). Rogue is from Montreal too so maybe she knows :).

Yes .. Rogue to the rescue ...

Depends what brand you want if you're one of those kinds of people.

At Gap they sell them seperate, le garage... and you can find other places too.

I haven't been bikini shopping in a while, but the last time I went I bought 2 bottoms at Gap.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...