Bellazon

Swimsuits

moiselles

My face doesn't tan as well as my body, too.  But, I use sunscreen now.  I don't want to look like an old, leather Prada bag when I get older.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL I still use the highest factor sunscreen. Especially after I met this lady in Portugal. She was in her 60s and she always tanned without sunscreen and it ruined her skin; it was all lumpy as if she had cellulite all over her body and it was covered in grey and brown blotches. It started when she was in her 20s, but by then she already had done irreversible damage to her skin. I wouldn't want to end up like that. x_x

How exactly does that work? Is it 100% tan through or just partially?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It tans completly through it's like an screened see through layer under the swimsuit and or bikini where the tan lines would naturally be, like bikini line and shoulders ect. the sun soaks through it and it gives you a full body tan.

hmm heard of that, but I've no idea where you can get em. Would be ideal, no tanning lines (I tan VERY fast) but it's probably very expensive.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's not that expensive; I got mine for

You can get them anywhere, they are cheap in the US, Old Navy has them, Abercrombie and Fitch use to have them. Just regular stores they should have a phrase on them tht says "Tan all over." or something similar, I don't use them cause I'm tan enough as is hehe.

That's not true, usually what's cheap in the UK is cheaper in the US, or higher in the UK and cheaper in the US 54 dollars for a bikini is alot. It wouldn't cost that much here it would be in the 30-40 dollar range depending on what store you got it from.

That's not true, usually what's cheap in the UK is cheaper in the US, or higher in the UK and cheaper in the US 54 dollars for a bikini is alot. It wouldn't cost that much here it would be in the 30-40 dollar range depending on what store you got it from.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's what I just said:

Then again, what's cheap in the UK is usually pretty expensive in the US.

What I meant was what is cheap to UK people is expensive to US people. Which is the same as saying things are cheaper in the US than they are in the UK. Like you said; $54 to you guys is very expensive, but to us Brits it is the average price for a swimming costume. Sorry, I didn't phrase it very well. LOL

That's what I just said:

What I meant was what is cheap to UK people is expensive to US people. Which is the same as saying things are cheaper in the US than they are in the UK. Like you said; $54 to you guys is very expensive, but to us Brits it is the average price for a swimming costume. Sorry, I didn't phrase it very well. LOL

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No 54 dollars isn't expensive for people in the US it's expensive for a swim suit your only going to wear once. Ten thousand dollars is expensive twenty thousand dollars is expensive but paying fifty four dollars for a bikini is just down right outrageous. It's okay I didn't understand what you meant but I get it now. I would say what's cheap in Japan is alot expensive here then it would be there. but that's only because things cost less where they are invented.

• 4 months later...