Bellazon

Round Faces

Neko10

^LOL:P I actually know some girls who are skinny but with chubby faces, I think they look fine:D

And thanks so much Joe you posted so many pics:P But I think Miranda has a more heart shape face then round face.

I'll contribute too lol I love her face: (sorry I have no idea what her name is)

img2740ya5.jpg

I have a round face and I'm thin. My exboyfriend used to make fun of me for it. "If you only saw your face, you'd think you were 180 pounds!" Really hurtful and mean to say. I think round faces are pretty and youthful -- very doll-like. I think girls with rounder faces will definitely age better, we've got more fat and collagen. :hehe: So think twice before you make-fun of us gals with the chubby cheeks, we'll look fierce when we're 50. :laugh:

I have a round face and I'm thin. My exboyfriend used to make fun of me for it. "If you only saw your face, you'd think you were 180 pounds!" Really hurtful and mean to say. I think round faces are pretty and youthful -- very doll-like. I think girls with rounder faces will definitely age better, we've got more fat and collagen. :hehe: So think twice before you make-fun of us gals with the chubby cheeks, we'll look fierce when we're 50. :laugh:

damn right ! :)

I think she has a really pretty and round face

monikas1.jpg

Reeyo THANKS SO MUCH for posting those pics! I saw her picture somewhere and tried so hard to find out who she is but thanks to you I finally found her name:D Devon Aoki is so cute

• 1 month later...