Bellazon

Inès de la Fressange
Thumbnail

Korravai

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Maybe you should first thank people for their scans and ask for material afterwards, anyway if you know that she was on Madame Figaro why didn't you buy and post it yourself.... I've got it by the way as well as the cover of French ELLE she was on some weeks ago :shifty: but I'll only scan if some of my friends (Dayrell, Korravai, Fender etc :hug: ) really want the pictures.

Oh, and thank you for the pictures Elin :kiss:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Ines de la Fressange's Guide to Parisian Chic

There are few icons from the past that are just as relevant today as they were decades ago, Ines de la Fressange is the exception. She typifies Parisian chic and has become the reigning authority on how to look effortlessly chic, even on a budget. The release of her new book Parisian Chic: A Style Guide, comes after beauty mega brand L’Oreal declared this month that the former Chanel model would be their latest ambassador at the age of 53.

A pioneer in the modeling industry, de la Fressange made a name for herself in the 1980s when she became the first model to sign an exclusive contract with a couture fashion house. A two decade long feud with designer Karl Lagerfeld was resolved and the model walked for Chanel once again for Spring 2011. In collaboration with writing partner Sophie Gachet, de la Fressange outlines the etiquette for dressing, acting, and shopping like a modern Parisian woman in her latest venture. Most notable, and amusing, amongst her tips and tricks is the notion that instead of plastic surgery or botox, women should spend the money on fashion as it will be more satisfying.

The guide also features her lists of beauty dos and don’ts and seven wardrobe essentials every woman must own: a blazer, trench coat, navy sweater, tank, little black dress, jeans, and a leather jacket. This, she believes, is the basis for any chic wardrobe. For modern fast fashion hoarders, this may seem outrageous but with a few choice additions there is attire for any situation in that list.

Also featured in the book is a section called ‘Ines’s Paris’ where de la Fressange not only tells you where to buy the items she has carefully curated into the ideal wardrobe but also notes her favorite shops, cafés, hotels, and galleries making this the ultimate fashion girl guide book.

Ines_De_La_Fressange.jpg Ines_de_la_Fressange_Chanel.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Maybe you should first thank people for their scans and ask for material afterwards, anyway if you know that she was on Madame Figaro why didn't you buy and post it yourself.... I've got it by the way as well as the cover of French ELLE she was on some weeks ago :shifty: but I'll only scan if some of my friends (Dayrell, Korravai, Fender etc :hug: ) really want the pictures.

Oh, and thank you for the pictures Elin :kiss:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...