Bellazon

Anja Kneller

Sorry, I don't have a scan of this girl, so I'll try describing her and see if anyone knows her name. She was in the catalog in the '90's, mid-to-late '90's I believe. Very pretty (duh, they all are!), tall and leggy, moderate-sized bust. Chestnut or auburn hair, wavy, hanging a few inches below the shoulders. Large doe-like eyes, wide mouth, always a smiling, sweet-looking expression. Really a Julia Roberts look, almost. Ripe round lips, always attractively, smoothly, tastefully red.

Ethnicity, I'm not sure. Definitely not Southern European, nor Scandinavian, nor Eastern European, most likely. I would say Western European, perhaps French, Belgian, Swiss (I'm not sure why I think that). They never got her into any underwear - more's the pity. ;) Usually in slacks. Never became a household name, nor appeared in SI. So, a minor player, but not Lori Baggley or Annete Roque.

Who was she? I always liked her.

thanks in advance, Justwastingtime.

here, there is she?

Nope, those are all "name" girls (Karen Mulder, Stephanie Seymour, Helena Christiansen, Tyra Banks, Daniella Pestova). I believe all have been in SI w/ possible exception of Helena, and she was a runway star. This wasn't a name girl or an SI girl.

• 2 years later...
Sorry, I don't have a scan of this girl, so I'll try describing her and see if anyone knows her name. She was in the catalog in the '90's, mid-to-late '90's I believe. Very pretty (duh, they all are!), tall and leggy, moderate-sized bust. Chestnut or auburn hair, wavy, hanging a few inches below the shoulders. Large doe-like eyes, wide mouth, always a smiling, sweet-looking expression. Really a Julia Roberts look, almost. Ripe round lips, always attractively, smoothly, tastefully red.

Ethnicity, I'm not sure. Definitely not Southern European, nor Scandinavian, nor Eastern European, most likely. I would say Western European, perhaps French, Belgian, Swiss (I'm not sure why I think that). They never got her into any underwear - more's the pity. ;) Usually in slacks. Never became a household name, nor appeared in SI. So, a minor player, but not Lori Baggley or Annete Roque.

I finally found out who this girl was. Her name is Anja Kneller, and she has a thread here: http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=2214.

Now for a picture, and you can tell me if I did her justice. ;)

98922199705vscsummersal.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

post-20341-1295008827_thumb.jpg