Bellazon

Last movie you saw...

Legion

• 2 weeks later...

Split is the most recent movie I saw. I heard that it's the best M. Night movie in a while, but I'm not sure that's saying much. It tried to be a Hitchcock-like suspense film, but I didn't feel much tension at all.

I see a lot of movies (probably too many). With the Academy Award nominations come out this week, I'm curious how many of the best picture nominees I have seen. I think I saw 6 out of 10 Golden Globe Best Picture nominees.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MARVELLOUS

58.jpg 

He (Jamie) is really lovely :heart:, the dresses, the houses, the music, ooooooh I want to be as Anastasia Style :D (but not in her look, look as Natalie Portman in Knight of cups, Star Wars, Black swan, Garden State) and I prefer anonymous, normal and good sexual relationship with my love couple.

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/2/2017 at 9:24 PM, Limerlight said:

Also tried to watch Victor Frankenstein (2015) watched 20 minutes and was bored to death :/  

That movie is hideous, I watched it only to see Daniel and James together. :rofl: I want another NORMAL movie with them :rofl:

On 2/5/2017 at 7:56 PM, Stromboli1 said:

You need to watch the Fallen with Denzel Washington. :chicken:

great movie :chicken:

On 2/25/2017 at 10:24 PM, Limerlight said:

The Exorcist

Never seen it before, was different then I thought it would be but very good :yes: 

this one too :chicken:

On 2/5/2017 at 0:56 PM, Stromboli1 said:

You need to watch the Fallen with Denzel Washington. :chicken:

What a great movie that was.  Denzel, as always, was great but John Goodman really stole the show in that one. :smile: 

On 2/25/2017 at 3:24 PM, Limerlight said:

The Exorcist

Never seen it before, was different then I thought it would be but very good :yes: 

I wish I could go back and watch that one again for the first time.  What a tremendous film.  One of the best that have ever been made, certainly one of the best horror films ever made at the very least. :smile: 

X-Men Apocalypse - It wasn't as bad as some people said, but I didn't like what they did with Apocalypse though.

Forgetting Sarah Marshall - I've seen it before and it's still awesome. Perfect rom com for girls & guys.