Bellazon

Last movie you saw...

Legion

That Awkward Moment. It was quite a good comedy with a nice mix of romance and humor.And, quite a few pretty ladies in it as well, especially Imogen Poots whose eyes, lips, nose and general loveliness just light up the screen every single time. Some people have amazing presence and she does in heaps.

Safe Haven: Not as terrible as it looked, actually decent, and a pretty cute movie :)

American Hustle

The Counselor

Secret Window 

Dallas Buyers' Club

Dish on your thoughts about them!

Oh yes, sorry about that. Well, 

1. Way too overestimated. Wasn't that impressed.

2. I loved it!

3. I've seen it before and I've loved it before and now again.

4. A bit too heavy but I liked the concept.

The Wolf of Wall Street: 9/10 I love it, really good. I don't give it a 10 because I knew how the movie would end =/ but it was really good and the acting was amazing from everyone, a good story and it made me laugh a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

Dallas Buyers Club: Some really heartbreaking moments and great acting, but a little too much of the one-sided politics. Obvious Oscar-bait, to a distracting degree. 

Frozen: I don't like musicals but I liked Frozen. A lot more to this movie than the stupid snowman promos led me to believe. Plus, Elsa was kinda hot when she did her magical ice diva transformation. Kristen Bell did a good job.

Blue is the Warmest Colour: Favourite movie of 2013 despite the goofy title. For me, Adele epitomises true youth and beauty on every level, better than I've seen from any female in many years. Scarily accurate portrayal of what it's like to be deeply in love. Infamous sex scene was gratuitously long and the director is probably a creep.