Bellazon

Last movie you saw...

Legion

Furthermore proved hes an incredibly talented kid. but still a douche. 

:hehe:

The world decides to shoot Tupac and Biggie but leaves us with the likes of Justin and Kanye - Because THAT MAKES SENSE :ninja:  

On a side note, why do we still continue with animal testing when we have millions of Justin fans  :whistle:

Furthermore proved hes an incredibly talented kid. but still a douche. 

:hehe:

The world decides to shoot Tupac and Biggie but leaves us with the likes of Justin and Kanye - Because THAT MAKES SENSE :ninja:  

On a side note, why do we still continue with animal testing when we have millions of Justin fans  :whistle:

lol I LOVE Kanye, yet I hate his f'ing guts :laugh: When I hear his music I just forget about the douchery and just enjoy :D Same with Justin (yes I find a few beibs songs catchy alright don't judge :rofl: )

Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind

Love this movie! :wub: 

^ I liked "Mystic River" a lot :yes:

The movies I watched....

"Jerry Maguire" :D

"The Oranges" with Hugh Laurie and Leighton Meester. I could say I watched the movie but didn't really hear it, as my aunt visited and kept talking all the time <_< :laugh: :laugh: but from what I've seen... it was not a very well-developed script. Still good to see the lovely Miss Meester :hehe:

^I watched it with voiceover soI had no idea accents were bad?!? But I found the acting really good.

Easy Virtue-I didn't think I could like Jessica Biel in her role as much as I did. The rest of the cast-Kristin Scott Thomas, Colin Firth and Bin Bons Ben Bar were also good.

Arbitrage with Richard Gere and Susan Sarandon. Pretty good. I'm just surprised that... well, Laetitia Casta is an attractive woman but I really disliked her in the movie and somehow found her way less attractive than what she used to look like. Also, Drake was supposed to be in this movie? Good thing he was replaced with Nate Parker.

That's my boy-couldn't even finish it, so bad! Even Leighton couldn't make me sit through the whole thing. The cast was pretty random... why did Susan Sarandon agree to be in this?!? Fortunately for me I didn't get that far to see her in this awful thing so I hope she only did this for her daughter. Also, I felt like there were more references to wanking than in any 'teen movie' I have seen in my life lmao.