Bellazon

Last movie you saw...

Legion

Sign me up when it comes to "Blue Valentine", need to watch it soon.

And I like "Silver Linings Playbook" book but still haven't seen the movie.

The last movie I saw was "Mr. and Mrs. Smith"... it was just ok. It seems to me that everytime there's a film on tv with Jolie it involves lots of shooting :p

Miss Dial ........OMG the final was EPIC..havent watched such awesome movie final like ..never! yea yea..i know its romantic crap,but who doesnt want to get carried away from the gray life sometimes? :hehe:

• 2 weeks later...

Gangster Squad.... :/ :/ Overley dramatic, overley stylized, and was too cliche. Ryan Gosling, Josh Brolin, Sean Penn, Emma Stone, Nick Nolte, and all these other actors are fantastic..don't understand why this film made them look terrible :blink:

The Pursuit of Happyness - I LOVE it. I had never seen this movie before until last night and It's amazing. I cried a little in the end, it's such a beautiful movie and a great story.

Olympus Has Fallen - Just came home from watching this one, I'm actually surprised by how good it was. Sure lots of lies and some mistakes, but still a great movie. I love badass Gerard Butler looks, all I was missing was him screaming SPAAAAAAAAAARTAAAAAAAAAA! :laugh: Seriously it's a good movie, fun to watch.Way way better than Die-Hard 5