Bellazon

Last movie you saw...

Legion

notebook :cry:

oh, it's beautiful.

Have to see it once again, Rachel McAdams is a brilliant actress and the scene on the lake in the rain was excellent!

yea it was a great one...I've read the book too but it doesn't compare with the movie :heart:

Oh, really? I was planning to read the book, but now.....

well...the book was really boring :/

I hate most chick-flicks, but I saw 'The Holiday' for the first time today, and I LOVED it! I can't stand Cameron Diaz, and I hate Jude Law probably more, and by the end of it I loved CD, and I found Jude Law bearable and a miniscule less hideous than I previously thought. Kate Winslet can do no wrong and I found Jack Black… borderline charming!

Saw The Happening yesterday and I desperately need 2 hours of my life back. Can't believe The Sixth Sense's director could have made such a shitty movie. No story, no good acting, no setting, no logic, not even a sex scene (and there goes my thought seeing Mark's butt, WHORE!). The only good part was when 2 misbehaved teenage idiots getting shot, but horror movies aren't supposed to make viewers feel better so i hate it anyway. Don't watch it!