Bellazon

Ruslana Korshunova
Thumbnail

sedirea

11 hours ago, User975368 said:

Thank u so much for remembering her... i feel like others totally forgot  about her i don’t blame them its been 13 years .... such a loss 

It's hard to say... First of all, message boards aren't as popular today as they were 10-15 years ago; I notice Ruslana's fans more often in social networks and posts with her pictures always have great response. What about Bellazon, probably people don't visit her thread ofthen because they don't expect to see anything new here :idk: I just want to believe and I do believe that Ruslana is still remembered and loved :blush::heart:

To me she will always be one of my favorite models, she was too special, a girl who got into this business accidentally, she didn't look and act as a typical model - I don't think there will ever be anyone like her. She was a true angel :cry:

1 hour ago, ArianaVSCouture said:

I remember her from the Nina Ricci perfume commercial on TV. Such a beautiful girl! So tragic she's gone forever... Hope it's OK to post some of her runway work.

Thank you so much as always for your gorgeous runway HQs, my darling Ariana :hug::heart: