Bellazon

Ruslana Korshunova
Thumbnail

sedirea

have you seen this video? so beautiful...

Erik Madigan Ruslana Korshunova

I am mixed but oh so glad that we are taking the time to honor such a remarkable person, unlike many writers , such as villiage voice wtiter, who should be ashamed, very ashamed this writer seems to do the best of taking in all aspects of her, and I thank you newsweek for your honor to Lady R, and I so wish I could see this video, she is true you know, not an image, but very very beautiful person :heart:

I got to see it, thank you ewa :heart: I hope that there will be a documentary about the Great Lady R, for to see her as the person, is always my greatest wish :heart::heart::heart: as the song says for me its easy to remember,,,but hard to forget and my wish is always to celebrate her life, the person :heart: thank you again writer at News week, and erik :heart:

I was reading , I got the newsweek magazine with the story by wonderful writer Peter Pomerantsev, thank you so very much Peter I really hope that you put together a great Lady R documentary, you were really , I can not explain, it made me cry for different reasons, the time and the date, but well that you not only share that there are very few Ruslana's, but how you honered her, I so hope that she is alive forever, there is good and bad in everyones life, we can not measure this, I feel, but we always can remember :heart::heart: I cry but at the same time she is so alive, and for the rest of my life I will never forget her kindness to me for a brief time, but she is a symbol of purity, so I do not think she would want us to cry, for deep inside her was such a free soul, sorry this may sound again over the top, but there is no denying that she made the world stop , and very few can do that :heart::kiss:

ps: also really bad misspeller sorry :blush:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...