Bellazon

Ruslana Korshunova
Thumbnail

sedirea

The Love is what you can be emptied.

Women are wolves. They are looking for your love. But ... love is your eternity.

Keep it away, Why should you die before your time?

According to this ..., someone, who must share - didn't.

Another theory is someone push her down there, but this is ofcourse bullshit ...

p.s. diana, thank you for last long haired bw, she loved her hair, cos long hair was her identity ...

Swandt , so F'n true thank u , always great always will be ruse, ..............." in order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different' and she was is irreplaceable and different in the greatest way....never forget her, never will.....

The Love is what you can be emptied.

Women are wolves. They are looking for your love. But ... love is your eternity.

Keep it away, Why should you die before your time?

According to this ..., someone, who must share - didn't.

Another theory is someone push her down there, but this is ofcourse bullshit ...

p.s. diana, thank you for last long haired bw, she loved her hair, cos long hair was her identity ...

Swandt , so F'n true thank u , always great always will be ruse, ..............." in order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different' and she was is irreplaceable and different in the greatest way....never forget her, never will.....

:blush:

I know story, more tragic than Romeo and Juliet. And much sadder than Moulin Rouge.

The story about ... searching for love, ended in a stalemate...

There is no result. When no one different found. When love die within you ...

And another story, ... when two girls trying get into model indusrty. And one of 'em didnt pass face control,

but another one go easy. And first girl begining to envy learn second girl about right life, trying sell her out.

For good profit possible. After one of'em die, another one will call herself ... "korshunova's best friend"

And another story, ... when two girls trying get into model indusrty. And one of 'em didnt pass face control,

but another one go easy. And first girl begining to envy learn second girl about right life, trying sell her out.

For good profit possible. After one of'em die, another one will call herself ... "korshunova's best friend"

Are you referring to Kira Titeneva?

Are you referring to Kira Titeneva?

Yeep, this is blowing that way

I agree with you.. she seemed like a bad influence for Ruslana..

She try to be somebody, but she can't. Commin from poor autocracy and flying past modelling she go real estate agent to LRE Peter Ashe.

She wanna get in this greek community, but as nobody need her inthere, she take Ruslana to them too...

And ... not a last thing why Ruslana commit to everything happen is ... because something wrong with their friendship.

Ruslana just 'from another dough done'.

• 3 weeks later...

from tfs

translation of the article:

Ruslana Korshunova, nicknamed "The blonde angel". Her name is unpronounceable but we'll have to get use to it because this young 17 years old model who never cut her hair (except for the ends !) is THE rising top and our star girl of the month.

Your main quality? I believe and I hope I'm a good friend.

Your biggest flaw? I'm really lazy!

The song you sing under the shower? I don't sing under the shower!

Your favorite movie? Cold Mountain without hesitation.

Your everyday style? Very simple, jeans, sneakers and T-shirt. Otherwise my favorite designer is Vanessa Bruno.

Your beauty secrets (creams, habits)? Lots of laughs.

What do you like in the boys? He must be handsome, tidy, nice, and to have a good sense of humour.

The poster above your bed? No star portray but photos of my closest friends.

What you like in your job? I like to move. I hate to stay in the same place for a long time. I never know what will happen tomorrow.

You projects? I don't think about the future. I have some plans and dreams. But i think we must live now, today.

By Nicolas Roux for french Elle Girl, April 2005. :heart:

post-36409-1267298349_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...