Bellazon

Ruslana Korshunova
Thumbnail

sedirea

She looked so stunning.I'm getting used with the idea that she's dead.When i watch a fashion show i always say"if she would be alive she definetly would be in this show"and always imagine her on the runway again.I want to thank all of you that are keeping her thread alive althougt we don't have any pictures to post.I'm afraid that her thread is going to be vanished. :cry:.

I can not read this article tearless. I'll never disbelieve that this was suicid.

After Ruslana’s death bloggers discussed the shocking excerpt from her online diary: “I am a bitch! I am a witch!” The media discussed the fact that Korshunova kept occult literature in her apartment and practiced black magic. The bloggers were particularly upset when they found out that the 20-year old beauty was buried in a dark dress and not traditional white. They see it as a direct evidence of Ruslana’s connections with “dark forces.”

It's a delirium

A very beautiful and talented girl perished. Until now can not find guilty in her death. It revolted!!!

it's isn't clear enough that the poor girl was killed?all the facts and proofs are telling that someone killed her.I mean why she would climb the another builing just for jumping when she could do that at her balcony.it makes no sense.and all those gossip that she was a "witch" and used dark magic i don't belive it at all.i'm not judging anybody.i don't know what you think guys but that's my opinion.by the way i'm sorry that i didn't post the photos but they aren't uploading.i cannot find the problem.i'm trying again.

• 2 weeks later...
Swanny??

This is what I found just a minute ago on ontd:

In WTF New of the Day: Was Model Ruslana Korshunova Killed For Her Hair?

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheyd...730.html#cutid1

I can answer. No, thats not a true. I know news came from. Thats, really, not a source ... Unfortunately, many newsstands repost it.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/blogs/the-thread...r-60699737.html

http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-was-mode...d-for-her-hair/

i liked the photo where she's the snow queen.the role would fit to her perfectly.you know her eyes thanhair lips...wow. :heart: :heart: .i still can't belive she's gone. :cry:

Hhhhooh ... Brad Pitt isnot your fave, SR?)) Yeeeh, 'her eyes thanhair lips' ... she never heard that when she was here. What would be your thoughts if not 06/28? I think we miss something more than Ruslana Korshunova ...

her quote "Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably ... And never regret anything that made you smile, but gone" .... what you think? Seems like she has decision to get out. You need just feel that. No? Just my opinion. I still believe in perfect world. Inside this world a lot of beautiful things. Unanswerable question is why many peoples looking for way out?

Well Swant i didn't say that brad pit isn't my fave :drool: .and i'm sorry that she didn't hear the words that i wrote.her suicide didn't change my opinion for her :blush: .But probably we miss something more then ruslana. :heart: :heart: I belive in perfect world too.Maybe that was what she was looking for.sometime i feel i'm getting nut you know looking for her pictures and everything......i don't want to be disrespecful but she's gone and we cannot do nothing about it.And we didn't know the girl....sorry if i offended someone but this is my opinion.