Bellazon

Ruslana Korshunova
Thumbnail

sedirea

Quotes from her diary: (approximately)

"Blame myself... that let get in ... blame myself... that fell in love ... blame myself ... that is not allowed to indulge ...

blame myself ... that allowed the heartbreak ... blame myself ... "

"I don't know if it was a love ... but I know exactly ... it exist somewhere ... may be around here ... or may be ..."

Does anybody have an any idea why this person dead?

Well i want to apologyze for my previous message.I didn't mean like that.You're right tinkerbelle.i'm afraid that she is becoming my obbsesion because i'm thinking about her every day.It feels strange because i didn't even know her so i'm quite based on her physical apperance,but she looked like an angel,it seems like she was very good person.I really miss her.Fashion mis her :cry: :( .But live move on.And time should fly.'Every body saw beauty,nobody saw the pain' i read this in the fashion spot.

No worries ;)

We're still wondering why she did this and I guess nobody will know. She's gone with her secrets and pain. Such a tragedy ! Not the first, not the last but we all have to keep in mind that life is precious, eventhough it's so hard sometimes. Take care of the ones around you. Little signs can help you recognize someone in pain and about to give up.

It's a shame that it's her death that makes her so notorious here. I'm a fan from the beginning, she'll may become a kind of legend. RIP

You know what bothers me the most about this thread, 90% of it's traffic, and the support you have all shown this girl wasn't granted until after she had died.

And I feel terrible about that. In all honesty, I'd never even heard of her until a couple of weeks ago. I wish I had known about her before her death, but I didn't. I would have supported her if I had known about her, I'm sure.

&& by the way I love your avatar and signature. Supernatural's my favorite show.

^^&& sorry about the above post. My computer screwed up.

You know what bothers me the most about this thread, 90% of it's traffic, and the support you have all shown this girl wasn't granted until after she had died.

Probably, she wasn't ready for adulthood ... but how you can recognize it?

Guys a don't know what is happening with my computer or my internet.....I CAN'T OPEN THE PAGES OF THREADS.I can't even see your posts.i'm really madd :evil: .But i found some new pictures of ruslana at least i think they are new and thanks God i can post them.Enjoy them guys.

post-32612-1247426390_thumb.jpg

I have never seen such a beauty.She had everything perfect on her body and face.Lips,eyes,nose then body even her nails were perfect.I have seen so much models but none of them are beautiful like Ruslana.I wish i could meet her.I dreamt about her.She was so simple,so pure.Then i woke up like WHAT? RUSLANA WHERE ARE YOU?. :cry: :( .After this i continued to sleep hoping i will see her again. :wub: .I will never forget her!! :heart:

• 2 weeks later...