Bellazon

Ruslana Korshunova
Thumbnail

sedirea

thank you

You're welcome.I'm afraid that you started to forget her guys <_< .I mean you visit her page rarely.I visit this page every day to see if someone wrote any comment.I know maybe you don't have time...sorry if i hurt someone feelings. :kiss: :blush:

are you talking to me ?

cause it's not because I don't leave a msg everyday that I'm not thinking about her.

first I can't forget her : I play role games and I often use her picture for my character. I havent changed my signature cause I don't want to forget.

but it's normal that people don't always post here, especially when there is no new pictures. what counts is that she stays in mind

her death is a tragedy, but we can't talk about it forever. plus I dunno know her personnaly so what more could I post beside thanx for pix or comments on new pix....

d267c72c4723.jpg

322261cf0014.jpg

f870f0cf8ffc.jpg

467e9321cd74.jpg

cd9b672d56e3.jpg

5f653c2e7bc6.jpg

4f487cc2b1d9.jpg

35300297ccf4.jpg

845ec56509e4.jpg

She was so cute! Seeing all these pictures make me regret not becoming a fan of her's until after her death.

And in response to the previous post of how we're "forgetting her"? Ruslana is impossible to forget! I mean no disrespect in saying this, but: they're are only so many things to say and pictures to post of a girl who has been gone for, what, a year?

R.I.P. Ruslana.

Well i want to apologyze for my previous message.I didn't mean like that.You're right tinkerbelle.i'm afraid that she is becoming my obbsesion because i'm thinking about her every day.It feels strange because i didn't even know her so i'm quite based on her physical apperance,but she looked like an angel,it seems like she was very good person.I really miss her.Fashion mis her :cry: :( .But live move on.And time should fly.'Every body saw beauty,nobody saw the pain' i read this in the fashion spot.