Bellazon

Jamie Jewitt
Thumbnail

cooperIShot

Rock, you truly rock!!!! :shock: :sex: :clap: :hell yea!:

You know what, sweet, sweet heart, ths guy i die for a long time!!!!!!

U even could find i post him on "WHO'S YOUR PERFECT MAN? "

and i got his 5 pics from Munichmarty sweetie (u post all of them) ,

pity is both of us dont know ths hotie :cry: only his pics... :cry2:

SOoooooooooo, thanks , thanks , many thanks for startin' my dreamboat's thread !!!!!!!!!

worshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gif

Rock, you truly rock!!!! :shock: :sex: :clap: :hell yea!:

You know what, sweet, sweet heart, ths guy i die for a long time!!!!!!

U even could find i post him on "WHO'S YOUR PERFECT MAN? "

and i got his 5 pics from Munichmarty sweetie (u post all of them) ,

pity is both of us dont know ths hotie :cry: only his pics... :cry2:

SOoooooooooo, thanks , thanks , many thanks for startin' my dreamboat's thread !!!!!!!!!

worshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gifworshippy.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

that first picture in post #7 literally made me say aloud, "whoa." utterly breathtaking.

he doesn't seem to have much work. and the rest of the pics aren't enough for me to go bonkers. but he's certainly got great potential. and i think he's grown into his body in a great way, judging by the recent pics (helllllloooooo Frankie Morello!) haha.

that first picture in post #7 literally made me say aloud, "whoa." utterly breathtaking.

he doesn't seem to have much work. and the rest of the pics aren't enough for me to go bonkers. but he's certainly got great potential. and i think he's grown into his body in a great way, judging by the recent pics (helllllloooooo Frankie Morello!) haha.

LOL that's the EXACT same pic in #7 that made me speechless too!! yeah he's not the model who's out there doing a lot, but he does have a special look!! :wave:

• 3 months later...