Bellazon

Models from the Eighties

nanook351

Hi guys! Thank you very much for the images and information that you have uploaded, are fantastic! The Chanel campaign was photographed by Newton. Some contributions: Amira Casar, Cristina Cascardo and Christy Turlington. I add an image of a mysterious blonde: Helmut Newton photographed her several times but her name hasn´t transcend. If anyone can provide some data...

Regards! :wave:

post-57741-1332358586_thumb.jpg

post-57741-1332358627_thumb.jpg

post-57741-1332358690_thumb.jpg

post-57741-1332358738_thumb.jpg

post-57741-1332358803_thumb.jpg

spiralshaman, Margaret Donohoe has a very thin profile, very well carved, she reminds me a little to the English actress Jean Simmons. No wonder that Chanel chose her as Chanel brand image, she gives perfectly the type.

fashion_84, I think that mysterious blonde isn´t Vibeke Knudsen, but Vibeke worked a lot with Newton (are iconic the images that the German took of her with the Saint-Laurent tuxedo). She was a great model.

fender, Dalma was very, very elegant, I love that kind of "old school" mannequins, they had an awesome class. And Dianne, what to say, Thierry Mugler muse on many occasions.

Regards, guys! :wave:

Indeed, spiralshaman, Anne´s a film director (the documentary you mention can be found on YouTube), she directed the Making Of of one of my favorite perfume ads -"Champs-Élysées" (1996), Guerlain- with Sophie Marceau directed by Peter Lindbergh (and music of Portishead). Anne reminds me in some photos to the actress Theda Bara... she looks like a sphinx!

Another model of the eighties: Girardi.

:wave:

post-57741-1332787377_thumb.jpg