Bellazon

Edilson Nascimento
Thumbnail

quetzales

Generally speaking, I'm not into the Brazilian [male] models. I find them to be rather generic. In other words, its rare you'll find a rare gem or unique beauty in the bunch.

That being said, I find myself quite drawn to Edi. Though there's nothing special about his face, his charisma and charm translates well. And not in a sleaze-ball, "Look at me, ain't I sexy?" kinda way. Edi comes off really sweet and grounded in all his pics... even in his more provocative shoots. I like him and hope to see more of him... perhaps with his clothes on :whistle: :p lol

• 3 months later...
Generally speaking, I'm not into the Brazilian [male] models. I find them to be rather generic. In other words, its rare you'll find a rare gem or unique beauty in the bunch.

That being said, I find myself quite drawn to Edi. Though there's nothing special about his face, his charisma and charm translates well. And not in a sleaze-ball, "Look at me, ain't I sexy?" kinda way. Edi comes off really sweet and grounded in all his pics... even in his more provocative shoots. I like him and hope to see more of him... perhaps with his clothes on :whistle: :p lol

I've never heard anyone call a Brazilian "generic" before. Interesting.

too each his own i suppose

too me brazilians are some of the most gorgeous ppl ever and to someone else they can be bland

I'm waiting for the moment they give him a photoshoot with actual clothes on. lmfao

i'm pretty much hoping this guy pops up somewhere at all

his body is amazing but yeah if he does do something they should but some clothes on him lol

• 3 weeks later...

^ haha I have to agree

Generally speaking, I'm not into the Brazilian [male] models. I find them to be rather generic.

That's (bull :angry:) ...not true, you also posted the same comment in the thread i created for Brazlian newcomer Bruna Tiedt:

To be honest, I find myself increasingly bored with the Brazilians. Too... generic? I don't know. Help me out here...

NOTE: I'm not speaking of Ambrosio, Goulart, Fontana, etc. I'm talking about these new Brazilians coming onto the scene.

...and Bruna's not a boy or transexual... so I think you're not into new Brazilians in general (male or female) <_<

PS: And why you're not criticizing Isabeli or Alessandra? why they're not generic? Just becuase they're established and successful now? (hy-po-cri-sy :whistle:)

• 1 month later...
To answer another poster's question "What's happened to Edilson" --

Looks like he's been a little busy -- he just became a new father. Here's a pic of Edilson with son Henry Lira do Nascimento.

That IS a surprise! :shock: More information, please. Whom did he marry? Was she a childhood sweetheart? A model? When?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

a BABY?!?! a WIFE?!?!

so he's straight, then?? devastating!

seriously, straight guys shouldn't be allowed to be this sexy. posing always showing off their butts and their pretty eyes. it's just TORTURE to the gays. gah! i always hoped we had Edilson. alas, another one for the ladies. haha.

bitterness aside, Congrats to Edilson!! i hope they have a lovely family! new babies are pure joy!

^ haha I have to agree
Generally speaking, I'm not into the Brazilian [male] models. I find them to be rather generic.

That's (bull :angry:) ...not true, you also posted the same comment in the thread i created for Brazlian newcomer Bruna Tiedt:

To be honest, I find myself increasingly bored with the Brazilians. Too... generic? I don't know. Help me out here...

NOTE: I'm not speaking of Ambrosio, Goulart, Fontana, etc. I'm talking about these new Brazilians coming onto the scene.

...and Bruna's not a boy or transexual... so I think you're not into new Brazilians in general (male or female) <_<

PS: And why you're not criticizing Isabeli or Alessandra? why they're not generic? Just becuase they're established and successful now? (hy-po-cri-sy :whistle:)

I am aware that this little tiff doesn't concern me... but you're post is kind of ridiculous.

Because there are so many Brazilians on the scene, many people are bored with that ethnicity's look... It's an opinion. Everyone has one.

And perhaps they aren't "criticizing" Isabeli or Aless, because they LIKE their look, but aren't really attracted to other Brazilians. You can like a person without finding everyone else in their country attractive.

:cain: