Bellazon

Rosie Tupper
Thumbnail

tinkerbelle

• 2 weeks later...
THE MODEL MUSE 

The delicate beauty with doll-like features, get to know the girl behind the picture, the star of our A/W16 campaign, 'Insouciant'. We sit down with our model muse, Rosie Tupper as she shares her life, loves and inspiration. With an air of innocence yet quiet confidence, the home grown beauty left for the big apple at the ripe age of 17. Never looking back, discover her favourite haunts and jaunts in her new found home, the best part about being in the big city and why she’ll always call Australia home. 

Where were you scouted?  
I was discovered by Vivien’s Model Management in Perth at 15 years old 

What is the best thing about your job?
Travelling the world is one of the perks. Visiting amazing cities and meeting people is a joy. I try to see as much live music as I can. Being away from home so much has also made me realise the importance of family 

How would you describe your stye? 
I like to keep my style chic and casual. Being comfortable is important on the inside and out   

Most treasured item? 
My great granny's gold wedding band. It's so old and worn so thin. I never take it off  

Who would be your top three people to invite to a dinner party? 
I'm a massive music fan, so if I had a time machine, David Bowie would be my number one choice. Plus Thom Yorke from Radiohead and Patti Smith 

What are you listening to right now? 
Tame Impala 

What are your top three Winter style essentials? 
My black Acne shearling coat, a cashmere jumper, heavy duty docs 

Top beauty tip? 
Apply a hydrating face mask before putting on your foundation 

What are you reading now? 
I'm re-reading Just Kids by Patti Smith! 

What is your favourite scent? 
Le Labo, Santal 33 

Films that have inspired you? 
About Time. It's such a beautifully put together movie with so many layers and dimensions to it 

What do you like most about living in New York? 
I think New York is one of the most exciting cities in the world. There's always something to do. Plus I love the fact you can walk everywhere! 

Must dos for visitors to New York? 
Visiting the Guggenheim Museum or the Moma, picnic in Central Park or lunch at The Boathouse. Also, a walk along the High Line on the west side overlooking the Hudson River 

Favourite restaurants, cafes, bars in New York? 
Freemans in the lower east side, The Fat Radish, ABC Kitchen, Gemma at The Bowery Hotel, Mercer Kichen, The Mercury Lounge, Two Hands, The Butcher's Daughter, The Ludlow Hotel, Dirty French 

aje-inspiration-rosie-tupper-new-york-5_ aje-inspiration-rosie-tupper-new-york-6_ aje-inspiration-rosie-tupper-new-york-7_ aje-inspiration-rosie-tupper-new-york-8_

a-j-e.com.au/blogs

• 2 weeks later...