Bellazon

Andrew Cooper
Thumbnail

persuazn

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've put all the new pictures from the Canudilo Fall 2012 campaign in my queue for FYAC. I've also upped the queue speed to publishing 4x per day instead of 2x, because there are so many new pictures! I also found good quality pictures of the Canudilo Fall 2011 campaign. They are scheduled to run after the 2012 are finished. The queue will run without interruption from other AC pix. At the end of the 2012 queue is a short video that was also on the site.

I downloaded the pictures by inspecting the HTML for each page the picture came up on, an incredibly tedious process. So if you publish them elsewhere, it would be nice if you could leave a "via fyandrewcooper.tumblr.com" link somewhere as a little promo. If not, that's okay. It just would be nice.

To make these Canudilo pictures easy to find on my website, I created special tags for them. That way you won't need the entire website to load. Of course remember that the 2011 pix won't be up until the 2012 have run. To find them click on one of the two links below:

Canudilo Fall 2012

Canudilo Fall 2011

One of the best ways to find Andrew Cooper pix, old and new, is to search the tumblr tags. That gives you pix not just by my website but throughout tumblr. Here's an easy link to do that: Andrew Cooper. You don't have to be a tumblr member to do the search and access the photos.