Bellazon

Andrew Cooper
Thumbnail

persuazn

n1531269586_30018499_3045.jpg

This is hot. Look at his nose. You can feel the texture. And look at his candy-like skin. You don't even have to look at his eyes, you know this is hot and young! Who want to have oily skin if you are young? The position and his nose and mouth is so sweet. This is cherry pop! In this photo, his mouth don't like a clown lips

This is hot. Look at his nose. You can feel the texture. And look at his candy-like skin. You don't even have to look at his eyes, you know this is hot and young! Who want to have oily skin if you are young? The position and his nose and mouth is so sweet. This is cherry pop! In this photo, his mouth don't like a clown lips

Yeah, what does the entire fashion and advertising industry know? Andrew is just paid big money for his face alone, and has been for years. But hey, i'm sure Andrew will quit his career now, after YOUR opinion. You're an idiot, congratulations.

Yeah, what does the entire fashion and advertising industry know? Andrew is just paid big money for his face alone, and has been for years. But hey, i'm sure Andrew will quit his career now, after YOUR opinion. You're an idiot, congratulations.

:hug: = Camilla

The latest pola from Louisa :blush:

andrewy.jpg

Oh my god he looks hell ugly. It hurts my eyes. Look at the small eye balls and ugly shape of eyes' windows. Then look at the distance between two eyes is so wrong. And that tranny nose . Oh my god. The bone structure of the face is like a shoes. The position of eyes brown and everything on the face are funny. the forehead is the only normal part. The jaw...Oh my... the most ugly part... Is this photo a example of a extremely unsucessful plastic surgery result? The face is flat, uninteresting, this is a new combination of a tranny face feature and a man. The face is flat means everything is already wrong, and the face is very flat, but the nose "stands out" ..oh my... is this cartoon? What is the difference between him and a tranny who did nose lift? The nose is scary with the proportion of the face. He can be very popular in thailand tranny club.

are you on fucking crack?? damn u need help...

yeah for somebody to have a username such as andrewcooperfan.....hmmmm thats NOT my idea of being a fan if u are insulting the one whom u are supposed to be a fan of....

:whistle:

He is wonderful!

absolutely!! and thanks for the new find....yay, love seeing new pics!!

damn keep the new pictures coming...he just gets better with age

:yes: i agree....keep 'em coming!!!! :drool: :heart:

The latest pola from Louisa :blush:

andrewy.jpg

Oh my god he looks hell ugly. It hurts my eyes. Look at the small eye balls and ugly shape of eyes' windows. Then look at the distance between two eyes is so wrong. And that tranny nose . Oh my god. The bone structure of the face is like a shoes. The position of eyes brown and everything on the face are funny. the forehead is the only normal part. The jaw...Oh my... the most ugly part... Is this photo a example of a extremely unsucessful plastic surgery result? The face is flat, uninteresting, this is a new combination of a tranny face feature and a man. The face is flat means everything is already wrong, and the face is very flat, but the nose "stands out" ..oh my... is this cartoon? What is the difference between him and a tranny who did nose lift? The nose is scary with the proportion of the face. He can be very popular in thailand tranny club.

Thanks to Joe>Average for removing the above derogatory comment... :hug: