Bellazon

Andrew Cooper
Thumbnail

persuazn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Cooperishot u are awesome how do u keep finding new pics of AC? i try looking myself but can never find any new ones. Oh and did u ever get that autographed pic from him?

thanks, mmcooper!! first of all, welcome to BZ....second, glad to hear you're a fan of AC....i've been a fan since he started his modeling career back in 2003....i enjoy finding new pics all the time, and it's become more of a hobby lol then anything else...i check all of his agencies to see if new pics are posted, so that is how i find new pics of his....as for the autograph pic, i never attempted to go to Notting Hill because i just wasnt interested....i figured if he is there, great, i wouldnt want to bother him.....so i guess just being in the same city as him is gonna be as close to being near him as i will ever get...and for me, i am content with that....so now i am just enjoying finding new info and pics of him and trying my best to post them here and on my fan site....thanks again!! :wave:

ooh whats your fansite?

hi mmcooper....yes look at my "signature" and u can see the url to my yahoo group...thanks for your interest... :blush:

Anyone know where some Andrew Cooper videos are? (besides the ones on youtube)

if u join my yahoo group, i've loads of AC vids on there....but maybe u have seen them all as i got most from youtube :whistle:

PLEASE!!!!!! HELP! Can you put here Andrew Cooper ALL images or write for me PMA site here? I can't found it! :(( :bounce:

i've the link to the PMA site on my yahoo group....u can join and i've hundreds and hundreds of pics and links to all of his agencies, etc....(check under my signature for the url to my yahoo group) :wave: