Bellazon

Andrew Cooper
Thumbnail

persuazn

Now , Paris Fashion Week is already begine, AC's there?? Do you hav any list of his fashion show? :drool:

no, i truly don't think AC will attend any fashion shows this season, despite his admittance of his show card from elite milano

that's pity! :(

i LUV his walk...

Now , Paris Fashion Week is already begine, AC's there?? Do you hav any list of his fashion show? :drool:

no, i truly don't think AC will attend any fashion shows this season, despite his admittance of his show card from elite milano

that's pity! :(

i LUV his walk...

(*sigh*)....me too :blush:

Thanks for the pics coop! It's a shame we haven't seen much of AC lately. But at least it will be a HUGE surprise when we start seeing new stuff! I'm sure he'll come back with a bang!

you're welcome!! i hope so too kerensa....he's been very busy with his family, so that is a job in itself!! i do wish him the best of luck with whatever he pursues next, modeling or otherwise!! :wave:

i like his hair on the marks and spencer one,i think it suits him and nice avatar coop, is it from a video?

hey bel!! glad ya like the M&S one....yeah the avie that my good friend, faget, made me!! unfortunately, the size is too large for some reason....that's NOT the size he had made, but not sure why it's appearing larger than it should...but yeah, it's from AC's Louisa agency casting video...it's one of my faves from him!! :wub:

its awesome i can see why you like it so. wish i could make avatars!!

ME too!! i have a stupid MAC, so i don't know what i need to buy to make avies....MOST people have PC's, so they have access to more stuff to make the avies/siggies....and yeah it's my favourite for a few reasons :blush: :blush:

• 3 weeks later...

thanks, faget, for the beautiful backstage pics....and a huge thank u to REDHEAD123 for the info regarding AC's new pics....sorry haven't been on here much as my asthma has gotten worse and my mum had passed away....here's the pic that was on Models 1 and NY Models :wave:

16322355.jpg

• 2 weeks later...