Bellazon

Andrew Cooper
Thumbnail

persuazn

i shall admit it truthfully..... he does :laugh: ive always thought he looks immaculate. he has that kind of face and body that is conventionally 'old fashioned' as it were,that type of classic beauty, very pleasing to look at :)

you took the words right out of my mouth :laugh: if he were living back in the days of the great Greek sculptures, i bet he'd be every scultures' first choice in being their model...he's got that "classic beauty" like u pointed out....hmmmm, he could have been the perfect model for the "david" sculpture :blush:

Hope it's not a repost

Dolce & Gabbana F/W 08

Hey gnat5, yeah that is a repost from a while back. It's definitely worth seeing again, considering that it's very likely we WON'T see AC in Milan. He didn't do bottega or dolce this season. Well there's still a few more days left of Milan fashion week, so anythings possible

His on page two now :blink: Is MH not working for anyone else??

thank you Camilla for making AC's thread on the first page now :D yeah MH isn't working for me either....they've had that prob in the past....i'm sure there are loads of unhappy members as it started to NOT work during Milan fashion week...bad time to break down!! :blink: well, since AC didn't attend, not a whole lot to post lately....just found those few catalogue pics, but not much else :sleep:

Now , Paris Fashion Week is already begine, AC's there?? Do you hav any list of his fashion show? :drool:

no, i truly don't think AC will attend any fashion shows this season, despite his admittance of his show card from elite milano...yes, paris already began, and then NY will be next month, and london too....def miss him on the runway...but he's been super busy with his family, i'm sure!! :wave: