Bellazon

Andrew Cooper
Thumbnail

persuazn

Oh Elizabeth is doing well with us. Thanks for asking, RacquelSanders. :heart:

Sorry for asking...but what do you mean...??I really don't understand...

yeah i'm not sure what The Joker meant either, RacquelSanders, but yes, Andrew and Jane had their baby....he changed his profile pic on facebook yesterday from his dog, Missy, to one of him holding their newborn baby...really cute pic....i wish them all the joy and happiness for their new blessing!! :wub:

Ohh.....Elizabeth.....iss.......dooing........well......wiiith......uss. Thaanks......fooor.......aasking......RaacquelSaaanderrrs.

There. Get it?

By the way, his baby's name is Elizabeth right?

sorry either i'm naive or your username fits u well :laugh: well from what u said, it sounded like u were "pretending" to be AC himself by saying Elizabeth is doing well with US....as for the baby's name, i don't know what it is...if it IS Elizabeth, where did u get the source from? <_<

Ohh.....Elizabeth.....iss.......dooing........well......wiiith......uss. Thaanks......fooor.......aasking......RaacquelSaaanderrrs.

There. Get it?

By the way, his baby's name is Elizabeth right?

sorry either i'm naive or your username fits u well :laugh: well from what u said, it sounded like u were "pretending" to be AC himself by saying Elizabeth is doing well with US....as for the baby's name, i don't know what it is...if it IS Elizabeth, where did u get the source from? <_<

just to let u know the baby's name is NOT Elizabeth :p i found out earlier :wave:

From an editorial in Palladium Magazine :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool: (courtesy MH)

aciw9.jpg

I received my Palladium magazine today!! here are the other pics in the magazine :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool: so sorry again that the quality is crap....again, i'm using my blackberry mobile to take the pics and NOT a scanner cuz i haven't had a chance to get it fixed yet :ninja:

ac1qc9.jpg

ac2ty2.jpg

ac3xe0.jpg

ac4pc5.jpg

ac5ya5.jpg

ac6hm9.jpg

ac7tr0.jpg

Hey coop! Hope you had a great Christmas! And thank you sooo much for all the amazing AC pics! Really perked up the holiday season. I've seriously been neglecting ACs thread in recent weeks - and WCs thread for that matter - due to my Mr Brightside affixation/obsession! lol. But not to worry, AC is always in my mind...and I mean ALWAYS!!! lol. Love his recent work and I hope we get to see some great stuff from him next year. I'd love AC to do a video like the one recently posted by M-- over in WCs thread. Man, I would love to see AC have a little dance! lol. I've only seen one video of him dancing, I think it was for a Peek and Cloppenburg campaign, but I could be mistaken. But everyone on the boards kept taking the mic out of him! lol. I still LOVE him!!

Hey coop! Hope you had a great Christmas! And thank you sooo much for all the amazing AC pics! Really perked up the holiday season. I've seriously been neglecting ACs thread in recent weeks - and WCs thread for that matter - due to my Mr Brightside affixation/obsession! lol. But not to worry, AC is always in my mind...and I mean ALWAYS!!! lol. Love his recent work and I hope we get to see some great stuff from him next year. I'd love AC to do a video like the one recently posted by M-- over in WCs thread. Man, I would love to see AC have a little dance! lol. I've only seen one video of him dancing, I think it was for a Peek and Cloppenburg campaign, but I could be mistaken. But everyone on the boards kept taking the mic out of him! lol. I still LOVE him!!

hey kerensa, good to see ya in AC's thread again!! long time no see :laugh: oh don't need to apologise about not being here in weeks, and it's good to hear how excited u were about going to the Killers concert, etc!! OMG, i've been playing "Losing Touch" and "A Dustland Fairytale" OVER AND OVER again lol....two of my favourite tracks off their new cd!! Oh i think AC SHOULD do a similar video like the one M--- posted in Will's thread too lol...i saw it the other day and it was cute!! Yeah AC did a "white man shuffle" lol for the Peek campaign a few seasons ago...maybe we'll be seeing a lot more of him in 2009...let's hope so!!! :heart: