Bellazon

Andrew Cooper
Thumbnail

persuazn

It's really Andrew ? i don't recognize him, maybe because I'm tired :blush:

at first glance, i too was unsure <_< ....so i compared his candids of him smiling and this pic and the similarities are there....same lips, nose, eyes, etc...i'm USUALLY pretty good at identifying an AC pic, but hey, i'm only human right lol....but i'm at least 90% sure this is AC...i saw it on the Littlewoods Direct site....so if it's NOT AC, i do apologise....it's just that we rarely see AC smile in his professional pics and that's what thru us all off :laugh:

I think it is AC, you can tell by the teeth, lol. seriously! its good to see a pic where he's actually smiling! although, like you chris, i think i prefer the angry look.

whew!! then i wasn't just IMAGINING it was AC then :laugh: like i said when i first saw that pic i kept asking myself, "is that HIM?" <_< but yeah, like u said, u can def tell by his teeth lol....yep, the "pissed" look is what makes him sexy to me....sure, i love to see a smiling pic now and again, but those "pissed" ones are the ones that make him such an incredible model...it's THAT expression.....ya know, like these :laugh: :drool: :wub: :hell yea!: :ddr:

post-16544-0-1446120908-96994_thumb.jpg

post-16544-0-1446120908-97992_thumb.jpg

I think it is AC, you can tell by the teeth, lol. seriously! its good to see a pic where he's actually smiling! although, like you chris, i think i prefer the angry look.

OMG i just found out that was NOT AC in that Xmas pic i posted a few days ago!! i'm soooo embarrassed!! i deleted it from my imageshack but don't know why the pic's still showing up lol...anyway, i apologise everybody for making an arse of myself...and yes, Titia, u were right, and you weren't THAT tired to recognise that it wasn't AC!! maybe it was ME who was tired :laugh: