Bellazon

Andrew Cooper
Thumbnail

persuazn

i love the second to last pic, the one where AC is wearing that funny 3 part tie thingy...lol. very Brandon Flowers! who is also hot, but i was disappointed he didnt have a thread here. the killers do, but hardly any pics of Brandon!

and i love that last pic u posted coop, blue really suits him. thanks for posting!! :hug:

OMG stranger!! where have ya been?!?!?! it's good to see ya back in AC's thread....did ya vote? lol....the last pic is actually a repost, i just wanted people to get excited about voting for AC but not sure if it's working :( ...oh i love the Killers!!! that song, Human, is stuck in my head lol....cool vid too.... :)

hey coop, sorry ive not been around in a while...work is taking over!

i remember reading somewhere recently, maybe on MH, that AC did some shows over the summer...would that have been NY fashion week? if so, i dont recall seeing any pics?? ive searched online but havent found any.

thanks for posting that old pic by the way, its a classic...in fact, i believe it was one of the very first pics of AC i ever saw.

oh im glad u like the killers too! my boyfriend got us tickets to go see them early next year! cant wait...just dont tell him about my brandon obsession! lol.

also, ceciliasyta very kindly created a thread for brandon over at the Guy Musicians directory, ive added a few pics there too, check it out some time when u have time.

enjoy the rest of your weekend!

hey coop, sorry ive not been around in a while...work is taking over!

i remember reading somewhere recently, maybe on MH, that AC did some shows over the summer...would that have been NY fashion week? if so, i dont recall seeing any pics?? ive searched online but havent found any.

thanks for posting that old pic by the way, its a classic...in fact, i believe it was one of the very first pics of AC i ever saw.

oh im glad u like the killers too! my boyfriend got us tickets to go see them early next year! cant wait...just dont tell him about my brandon obsession! lol.

also, ceciliasyta very kindly created a thread for brandon over at the Guy Musicians directory, ive added a few pics there too, check it out some time when u have time.

enjoy the rest of your weekend!

wow the killers sure do get around lol cuz they'll be here in early december along with panic at the disco and death cab for cutie..it's the "alternative rock" tour that sounds exciting, but unfortunately i'm not going....it's on a weekday and work has consumed me so much that i dont leave until like 7pm sometimes....anyway, u enjoy the concert!! as for what shows AC could have possibly done in the summer? yeah it HAD to be the fashion week in June cuz he didnt attend the one in sept....but i believe all of those pics have been posted thus far? i could be wrong....there's always some pic that has been missed lol....anyway good to hear from ya and see ya around AC's thread!!

Congrats to AC for winning the runway competition!!! :wub: :woot: :chicken: :dance: :hell yea!: :clap: (this is the second competition he won....he won the "best male model" competition too for round 1)

There'll now be a THIRD competition....I already nominated AC, but he must have three more people nominating him in order for him to stay in the competition...click on the link for more details:

:wave: http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic13533sta...del_competition

Hope AC makes the 3rd competition....but in order for him to get in the competition, he has to be nominated 4 times....so far he's been nominated 3 times....here are some of MY favourite AC editorials/campaigns/ads....these are just a handful of the THOUSANDS of pics i have....enjoy!!! :flower: :drool:

post-16544-0-1446120904-29368_thumb.jpg

post-16544-0-1446120904-33362_thumb.jpg

post-16544-0-1446120904-35908_thumb.jpg

post-16544-0-1446120904-37942_thumb.jpg

post-16544-0-1446120904-4076_thumb.jpg

post-16544-0-1446120904-41828_thumb.jpg

post-16544-0-1446120904-42297_thumb.jpg

post-16544-0-1446120904-4435_thumb.jpg

post-16544-0-1446120904-48304_thumb.jpg

post-16544-0-1446120904-48924_thumb.jpg

post-16544-0-1446120904-51431_thumb.jpg

post-16544-0-1446120904-52627_thumb.jpg

post-16544-0-1446120904-53894_thumb.jpg

post-16544-0-1446120904-5498_thumb.jpg

post-16544-0-1446120904-58091_thumb.jpg

:drool: :heart: Thanks, Coop's hot!

I'll confirm his nomination one more time ;)

thank you encantador!!! you rock big time!!! so now AC's in the competition, thank you to encantador for giving AC his final nomination to place him on the official list, so to speak....and also thank u for nominating AC's best friend, Will Chalker, too!! i believe he now has 4 noms, so he'll join AC on the official list!! :wave:

:drool: :heart: Thanks, Coop's hot!

I'll confirm his nomination one more time ;)

thank you encantador!!! you rock big time!!! so now AC's in the competition, thank you to encantador for giving AC his final nomination to place him on the official list, so to speak....and also thank u for nominating AC's best friend, Will Chalker, too!! i believe he now has 4 noms, so he'll join AC on the official list!! :wave:

It was my pleasure :heart:

you know... at first i kinda overlooked andrew cooper

but now

i

can't

stop

looking

:drool:

:laugh: :rofl:

what took ya sooooooooo long :laugh: he's one of those few models who hasn't lost his appeal over the years...some models last only for so long because they lose that certain appeal, but not AC....he looks equally as handsome as he did when he first started 5+ years ago!! :wub:

but now

i

can't

stop

looking

what took ya sooooooooo long :laugh: he's one of those few models who hasn't lost his appeal over the years...some models last only for so long because they lose that certain appeal, but not AC....he looks equally as handsome as he did when he first started 5+ years ago!! :wub:

i just thought he was average

shame on me :p

but now

i

can't

stop

looking

i just thought he was average

shame on me :p

yeah, shame on u is right :laugh: surely u don't think that way anymore, right? :whistle: