Bellazon

Andrew Cooper
Thumbnail

persuazn

• 2 weeks later...
sorry gnat5, and everybody else who wanted the pic larger that gnat found for us....i tried to enlarge it, and this is the best i could do.... <_< ....i wish i could do more guys but hope this will whet everybody's appetites until a larger pic is found :wave: :heart: :drool:

post-16544-0-1446120898-36535_thumb.jpg

well here's that pic again on freshpair.com that gnat found for us....it's now on the "home page" for the men's shop on the site...it's larger now, but unfortunately, there are words on there too that i couldn't get off...at least now it's more clear than when i tried to enlarge it with photoshop....enjoy the pic anyway!! :drool:

acjf6.jpg

hey coop,

i've not been around in a while so thought i'd stop by and say hi to everone!

thanks for the awesome pic! i see some people are complaining that AC hasn't had any new stuff for a while. well, i think we should cut him some slack...he deserves a break!! and it means we're even more happy when we see new stuff, right?

i love the second to last pic, the one where AC is wearing that funny 3 part tie thingy...lol. very Brandon Flowers! who is also hot, but i was disappointed he didnt have a thread here. the killers do, but hardly any pics of Brandon!

and i love that last pic u posted coop, blue really suits him. thanks for posting!! :hug: