Bellazon

Andrew Cooper
Thumbnail

persuazn

hey Bunny, you're welcome!! and yep, they're the best of buds, whether they're modeling or not.....and btw, welcome to BZ!! nice to see a new member here and at AC's thread too!! :hug:

Miss Coop!! Your really keeping this place alive! :hug: Thanks for all the pictures!

Wow those pictures from Freshpair.com are hot! I want to see them bigger as well! :drool:

hey guys just wanted to (do i dare say it lol) repost the DKNY ones that were on here a while ago...the colour one was on the DKNY site when AC was still the "face" of DKNY...but the black and white one, well i think it's still currently on the site...the reason i'm reposting these is cuz the one gnat posted on the left is very similar to the colour one i'm reposting...actually looking at it and scrutinising it lol it IS the same pic, but on the freshpair site, they just used AC's image without the background and it was "mirrored"...it HAS to be from the same photoshoot, and judging by AC's hair in the sitting down one, it looks like it was from the same shoot too, but it wasnt used on the DKNY site....enjoy these HOT pics a second time around!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

ac1bg8.jpg ac2an3.jpg

hmmmmmm i wonder where kerensa's at? i haven't seen ya here in ages....hope you're ok....u said you were having comp probs....hope it will be taken care of soon!! we all miss ya here (and in WC's thread too)!!! :hug:

heyyy, im still here scanning the boards! comp problems not fixed yet. plus, crazy life just taking over!! ive been sooo busy lately its ridiculous...but im always checking out AC and WC for new stuff.

thanks coop and everyone else for keeping beautiful ACs thread constantly updated!! :wave:

hmmmmmm i wonder where kerensa's at? i haven't seen ya here in ages....hope you're ok....u said you were having comp probs....hope it will be taken care of soon!! we all miss ya here (and in WC's thread too)!!! :hug:

heyyy, im still here scanning the boards! comp problems not fixed yet. plus, crazy life just taking over!! ive been sooo busy lately its ridiculous...but im always checking out AC and WC for new stuff.

thanks coop and everyone else for keeping beautiful ACs thread constantly updated!! :wave:

you're welcome, bunny!! i tried looking for that pic larger, without me having to enlarge it using photoshop, but so far no luck...i'll keep my eyes open if i see it....i'm so surprised they didnt use that pic on the DKNY site.... :blink:

I know! Especially the red lining...it's so provocative in a subtle way (well the man himself isn't subtle... :drool: )