Bellazon

Andrew Cooper
Thumbnail

persuazn

:heart:

Again, welcome back, M---!!! i was a wee bit surprised to see ya here :laugh: ....well now it's MY turn to go on hols with my fiance....i'm gonna miss EVERYBODY as i'll be gone for 2 weeks....i'll see everybody when i return....feel free to post ANY THING on AC when i am gone....i like to be surprised when i return to see all the wonderful posts by the BEST fans of AC :hug: :wave:

ahhhhhhh toni u forgot to vote for me during the last round lol...that's ok, i'm back now....so for this round, split my votes, please :wave:

you're back! :ninja:

:drool: :hug: :hug: :hug:

EDIT: it was oyur honeymoon already?! :ninja: I thought you only were engaged!

Congratulations! :hug: :hug: :hug:

ahhhhhhhhhh, thanks Kerensa and M---!!! :hug: Our wedding wasn't planned at all...we went to vegas and decided "why not?" lol so we did it and went on a mini-honeymoon....the sad part is, is that we're once again thousands of miles away...can't stand that part...but i know we'll be together again really soon, so that keeps my spirits high!! thanks again for the congrats, guys!! :wave:

ahhhhhhhhhh, thanks Kerensa and M---!!! :hug: Our wedding wasn't planned at all...we went to vegas and decided "why not?" lol so we did it and went on a mini-honeymoon....the sad part is, is that we're once again thousands of miles away...can't stand that part...but i know we'll be together again really soon, so that keeps my spirits high!! thanks again for the congrats, guys!! :wave:

you're welcome, encantador and kerensa!! it was a pleasure to find new pics of AC....and yep kerensa, AC looks wonderful in black....it suits him perfectly!! :drool: :heart: as for the jacket in the second pic, i actually have one like that i bought at Abercrombie years ago....hmmm i guess it's in style again if AC's sporting one :laugh:

first of all, let me welcome u to Bellazon!! :hug: and second, i'm terribly sorry i can't help u with identifying the model with AC...she's actually worked with AC many times on photo shoots, but i dont know who she is....i hope this bit of info can help u though: u may want to go to the female part of BZ and i believe under general discussion, there's a part where people can post in the "ID Model" thread...u can post what u posted here, and perhaps another member or moderator can be more helpful to u....but again, welcome to BZ, and hope to see ya around AC's thread again really soon! :flower:

first of all, let me welcome u to Bellazon!! :hug: and second, i'm terribly sorry i can't help u with identifying the model with AC...she's actually worked with AC many times on photo shoots, but i dont know who she is....i hope this bit of info can help u though: u may want to go to the female part of BZ and i believe under general discussion, there's a part where people can post in the "ID Model" thread...u can post what u posted here, and perhaps another member or moderator can be more helpful to u....but again, welcome to BZ, and hope to see ya around AC's thread again really soon! :flower:

:hug: Thank you! It's nice to be here. :)

And thanks for the advice also, I've taken it and posted, so I REALLY hope someone can ID her. I've seen a lot of pictures of her and him floating around as well, but I can't seem to find anybody who knows what her name is. Fingers crossed someone here will be more knowledgable than I! ;)