Bellazon

Andrew Cooper
Thumbnail

persuazn

I just thought this was cool....the info's from the "Daily News about Korea" site....

"The trend is also hot among men's fashion brands. Maestro has changed its model from actor Park Shin-yang to Andrew Cooper, the face of DKNY who was named one of the 50 sexiest people by Armani Jeans". :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool:

ain't it the truth!! AC probably TOPPED the list too!! :wave: :heart:

omg! coop, are you trying to kill me?!? lol. all these new AC pics are sending me into frenzy! :wacko:

and you're right, i absolutely love these pics with AC all sruffy...although i would prefer if his clothes were scruffy too, lol.

I love the first Lacoste pic and the very last Gucci pic. he reminds me of Zorro in all black, lol. a real knight in shining armour!

thanks for posting these, coop and enjoy the weekend!

omg! coop, are you trying to kill me?!? lol. all these new AC pics are sending me into frenzy! :wacko:

and you're right, i absolutely love these pics with AC all sruffy...although i would prefer if his clothes were scruffy too, lol.

I love the first Lacoste pic and the very last Gucci pic. he reminds me of Zorro in all black, lol. a real knight in shining armour!

thanks for posting these, coop and enjoy the weekend!

a HUGE welcome. kerensa!! yeah he would def complete the "scruffy" look if his clothes were scruffy too, but i somehow don't think a lot of those companies (mainly Armani lol) would approve of it :laugh: ...but yeah that last pic of him in Prada (and the Gucci one too) definitely reminds me of Zorro too...what a knight in shining armour indeed lol....btw, doesn't that lacoste one remind u of another lacoste one he did a few years ago? i mean they're not similar in poses or looks, but i guess i just love it when he does lacoste....here's that pic again.....love it!! and u have a fab weekend too, kerensa....

post-16544-1218906589_thumb.jpg

Photos Great Cooper! So beautiful, but the damage it does almost as photos in costard ... but if his photos wow! Thankss at all for images :heart:

you're welcome, lakers!! :hug: i do apologise, but i got a little confused with the last part u were trying to tell me...the part about "the damage it does almost as photos in costard"...sorry i didn't understand what that meant.... :(