Bellazon

Andrew Cooper
Thumbnail

persuazn

yeah thank you very much to you! his pleasure;) Paris and pretty but we will say that I am totally south of the france.En any event I intend to stay here forum good atmosphere, and I thank you'll learn more about Mister Cooper, and thank you for everything pile photos that I could take Beau kid ANDREW :): d

hello, to all of you AC fans!!! i just started a new yahoo group on the hottest British lad around!!! i've provided the link if you would like to join in on talking about AC with other COOPERholics!! Feel free to post new pics, share stories on AC or anything u like on this hottie....it's open to everybody who just cant get enough of this amazing supermodel!!...i just started it tonight so there isnt a lot there yet...that's why i need YOU to join and u can help me share in the excitement with other cooperholic fans!!! hope to see ya there!!! :hug:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cooperholics/

having said that i would prefer if he wore boxers. actually...i would prefer if he wore nothing at all!! ooops...im thinking out loud way too much lol! but im only saying what everyone is thinking, right? i shouldnt post when im overly excited! lol.

exactly LOL if he's wearing nothing it's way better... for us :drool:

having said that i would prefer if he wore boxers. actually...i would prefer if he wore nothing at all!! ooops...im thinking out loud way too much lol! but im only saying what everyone is thinking, right? i shouldnt post when im overly excited! lol.

exactly LOL if he's wearing nothing it's way better... for us :drool:

lol, absolutely! we can always dream!

oh i get it. "Cooper is Hot." the way iv always read your username has been "Cooper-I-Shot." lol. maybe its just me.

also, i joined your AC group! sorry i wasnt the first to join as i had promised, but i will def post as much as possible!

oh i realised that after putting in my username that people will read it as cooper-I-Shot lol but i dont know how to change it...i was gonnna add it as cooper_IS_hot as it would not confuse people lol....but i would never EVER dream of wanting to shoot AC lol far from my mind (or anybody for that matter lol)....oh somebody had joined the group? hmmmm it may have been me as the one whom u saw as a new member lol....but hey if ya want to add any pics or add anything to the group, feel free to do so ok....let's get people excited and hyped about AC.... :wave:

well maybe THESE pics will get people REALLY excited :laugh: thanks to Kimi on MH for posting this Bottega Veneta pic and i saw the new DKNY one under the "lifestyles" part of its site....it's also on MH too...i guess we're all eager to post new AC pics when they're available....but this DKNY one? it's :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

post-16544-0-1446120856-20254_thumb.jpg

post-16544-0-1446120856-22039_thumb.jpg

AMAZING! thanks chris. My fave is the one when he's wearing the red stripe t-shirt, white shorts and sunglasses.

you're welcome, kerensa!! that one's one of my faves too...i'm not a huge fan of the Tommy line, but i must admit, AC can work ANY line lol....i do like the first two pics, very trendy.... :heart: :drool: