Bellazon

Andrew Cooper
Thumbnail

persuazn

Hey thanks CooperIshot

I love Andrew Cooper

Bah just a stupid question which I reflechis since instant: Right or left Andrew Cooper?

711200539066biggza7fa5.jpg

ps: Great Forum :heart:

I'm sooooooooooo glad to hear you :heart: AC too, lakers!!! and no it's NOT a stupid question....he's on the left :wub: ...feel free to post ALL the AC pics u like and ask anything u like too....we're all here to help each other :hug:

Thank you I thought well lol, super nice thank you CooperIshot, in any case I would be always on the forum;)

Thanks for the picture :drool:

A pictures for the road sorry if it is already:

pasvugg2.jpg

and we'll always welcome u with open arms here on AC's thread :hug: ....and feel free to post any pics...that one u posted? that's from Matinique SS2008....thanks for posting it!! :)

Thank you I thought well lol, super nice thank you CooperIshot, in any case I would be always on the forum;)

Thanks for the picture :drool:

A pictures for the road sorry if it is already:

pasvugg2.jpg

nice!!! I :heart:

Ths great shot stop me ,he looks :drool: thankyou for postin' it. Lakers

and here's Balstaff gif, well, the last Bal. gif i post, i swear :ninja:

0e3ae1245476.gif

chris...those screen caps u posted?...there are just no words to describe....thanks so muhc for posting them! i can't stop watching the video over and over again! lol.

if u look closely (and im sure everyone who watched the video noticed!) he's wearing those armani pants that David Beckham advertises. well, theyre not that old...so this vid must be pretty recent dont u think? definitely this year.

having said that i would prefer if he wore boxers. actually...i would prefer if he wore nothing at all!! ooops...im thinking out loud way too much lol! but im only saying what everyone is thinking, right? i shouldnt post when im overly excited! lol.

actually, thinking about it, i heard a lot of agencies prefer models to wear simple white underwear when they go for go-sees and auditions etc. well, that's what Tyra Banks said on Top Model. maybe thats why most models always seem to wear white underwear.

AC has one of the sexiest backs i have ever seen! that must sound weird, lol. everything about him is just so perfect! thanks again for posting coop.

chris...those screen caps u posted?...there are just no words to describe....thanks so muhc for posting them! i can't stop watching the video over and over again! lol.

if u look closely (and im sure everyone who watched the video noticed!) he's wearing those armani pants that David Beckham advertises. well, theyre not that old...so this vid must be pretty recent dont u think? definitely this year.

having said that i would prefer if he wore boxers. actually...i would prefer if he wore nothing at all!! ooops...im thinking out loud way too much lol! but im only saying what everyone is thinking, right? i shouldnt post when im overly excited! lol.

actually, thinking about it, i heard a lot of agencies prefer models to wear simple white underwear when they go for go-sees and auditions etc. well, that's what Tyra Banks said on Top Model. maybe thats why most models always seem to wear white underwear.

AC has one of the sexiest backs i have ever seen! that must sound weird, lol. everything about him is just so perfect! thanks again for posting coop.

glad you enjoyed the video, kerensa, cuz it was just way tooooooo hot!! that was probably the best vid AC has ever done!! and yep i've noticed his armani pants too lol...that was ONE of the first things i did notice lol...so yeah it must be recent....cuz if you've ever gone to the louisa site to check out AC's profile, he hasnt had a video on there in a long time (or EVER for that matter), and they've also taken off his polas too...so, with that said, they must be in the process of putting new polas on his profile really soon....but i think he had to wear the white ones cuz it shows off his physique more than boxers...boxers (even though it would have looked better on him...ok maybe not better lol but something i prefer to see him wearing more i guess :blush: ) would cover too much of his muscular thighs....just a guess that's all lol...and yep, AC def has one of the sexiest backs i've ever seen too!! and that's NOT weird...and feel free to think out loud anytime ok lol....we're all friends here lol....and btw, u asked me about my username? well let me break it down for u cuz it will make more sense ok: cooper (as in AC's last name, duh lol)....IS.....hot (as in frickin' gorgeous HOT!!!).....so when u put it all together: cooperIShot....hope that made sense :laugh:

A yes even though I was in france, L'Amerique nothing better, I am passionate about basketball nba Lakers Kobe bryant ^ ^:) and Loove your country;) thank you for your welcome given his desire to stay on this forum!

A yes even though I was in france, L'Amerique nothing better, I am passionate about basketball nba Lakers Kobe bryant ^ ^:) and Loove your country;) thank you for your welcome given his desire to stay on this forum!

oh that's wonderful and nice to say!! :hug: i love your country too!! i was just there (Paris, to be exact) last month with my fiance....truly a beautiful city!! and you're always welcome here to express anything u like regarding AC...we're all here to help those who are just learning about this incredible model!! :wave: