Bellazon

Andrew Cooper
Thumbnail

persuazn

:wave: is a handsome boy!

yes, he is :)

thanks cooperIShot, I also enjoy andrews thread *g*

:yes: YAY!!!! another new member to BZ!! Welcome, flockie!!! also, thanks for taking a look at AC's thread....he's one of the best models around, so it's nice to see a new fan!! :wave: :hug:

All of these GORGEOUS pics of AC were posted by the one-and-only Indi @ MH....thanks Indi!!! the first two are from Marks and Spencer, but he was unsure as to what the other pics are from....i think i MAY have seen some of those before, but i can't remember exactly WHERE i've seen them....i'm not sure if they're recent as he does look younger in a few of those....BUT still HOT nonetheless :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool:

post-16544-0-1446120844-08873_thumb.jpg

post-16544-0-1446120844-10559_thumb.jpg

post-16544-0-1446120844-14405_thumb.jpg

post-16544-0-1446120844-163_thumb.jpg

post-16544-0-1446120844-19396_thumb.jpg

post-16544-0-1446120844-23739_thumb.jpg

hey chris...just checking my new BEAUTIFUL sig! Thanks sooooo much for making this for me! You are too kind to us all!!!!

you're welcome, and glad you like it!! and that's tooooo kind of u to say, kerensa :hug: ....it wouldnt be fun if you and those here weren't serious AC fans....it's only fun when i get to share in on the joy and excitement with fellow AC fans like u and so many others here....thanks to everybody who've supported AC's wonderful, lengthy career.... :) :wub:

I actually think AC is THE best male model around at the moment. I'm sure many people will agree. With barely any new Will pics, AC has taken the spotlight. WC has to step it up and show us why we love both of these top guys!

you're ABSOLUTELY right, kerensa!! AC's DEF the BEST male model today!!! but M--- did post new WC pics today...so with that said, it's nice to see that both are still going strong, despite being in their late 20's and not youngish like the ones "trying" to take over today lol....those youngins have NOTHING on AC, or WC for that matter!! in my opinion, both AC and WC are classy models and they have that rugged look we all love!!! :wub: :drool:

I actually think AC is THE best male model around at the moment. I'm sure many people will agree. With barely any new Will pics, AC has taken the spotlight. WC has to step it up and show us why we love both of these top guys!

you're ABSOLUTELY right, kerensa!! AC's DEF the BEST male model today!!! but M--- did post new WC pics today...so with that said, it's nice to see that both are still going strong, despite being in their late 20's and not youngish like the ones "trying" to take over today lol....those youngins have NOTHING on AC, or WC for that matter!! in my opinion, both AC and WC are classy models and they have that rugged look we all love!!! :wub: :drool:

You ain't wrong! lol. I'm so happy to see new WC pics. I was actually kinda relieved. I think I was having withdrawal symptoms!

I find it amusing seeing all these young "pretenders" trying way too hard to overtake the likes of AC and WC. It's kinda ironic, considering it's the subtlety and charm (British charm! ;) ) that got them to where they are today, aside from being "ridiculously good looking" in the words of Zoolander! lol. I saw this film for the first time recently. It was ok. I also heard Will and his model friends use some of the lines in the movie backstage at fashions shows. Can you imagine AC and WC exchanging quotes? "Hey, Chalker, show us your blue steel!" lol :laugh:

You ain't wrong! lol. I'm so happy to see new WC pics. I was actually kinda relieved. I think I was having withdrawal symptoms!

I find it amusing seeing all these young "pretenders" trying way too hard to overtake the likes of AC and WC. It's kinda ironic, considering it's the subtlety and charm (British charm! ;) ) that got them to where they are today, aside from being "ridiculously good looking" in the words of Zoolander! lol. I saw this film for the first time recently. It was ok. I also heard Will and his model friends use some of the lines in the movie backstage at fashions shows. Can you imagine AC and WC exchanging quotes? "Hey, Chalker, show us your blue steel!" lol :laugh:

OMG i saw that film right after i became a fan of AC's and i totally cracked up after watching it....oh it's def all about that "British charm" that makes them so yummy (ok that was a cheesy word lol)....it'll def be hilarious if AC and WC exchange quotes backstage lol....hmmmm i def can see WC doing that as he seems more of a jokester, but AC's more reserved (when he's not around WC that is lol)....remember this pic? i can def picture a lot of joking-around between them that day :laugh:

mkorsnm5.jpg