Bellazon

Andrew Cooper
Thumbnail

persuazn

My boyfriend sent me his mum's LX Direct catalogue and i found these pics of Andrew in them :drool: I'm pretty sure it's also on the website, but i thought i'd scan them anyway....sorry the scans aren't that good, but thought i'd share them anyway...plus, i think i posted these a while back lol but i'm a little lazy going back to look for them...so sorry....(just a little off topic lol i just want to say that i may not be online in a few days as i'm scheduled to have a simple surgery performed on my ribs....it's not major but i just had an x-ray last night and it showed i have 4 broken ribs...i was originally told only 3 were broken, but my doc said i can be healed quicker if i have the surgery....I dont want it, but right now the pain is MAJOR and just typing this is a pain in the arse....so not looking forward to it but i just want to get back to my OLD self lol....so here's what i need from somebody who's willing to help take care of AC's thread while i'm gone lol...can somebody volunteer and keep a good eye on his thread while i'm under the knife, so to speak??? i also want to say again that i'm thankful to those who voted in the competition, and it's a pity i wont see who'll win until AFTER it's all over lol....whoever will win, i'll be happy, i truly mean that as i love both AC and WC lol....take care now my friends, and here's an Irish Blessing from me to you: MAY THE ROAD RISE TO MEET YOU, MAY THE WIND BE ALWAYS AT YOUR BACK, MAY THE SUN SHINE WARM UPON YOUR FACE, MAY THE RAIN FALL SOFTLY UPON YOUR FIELDS, AND, UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN, MAY GOD HOLD YOU IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND....:kiss: :wave: :heart: :blush:

ac.jpg ac2.jpg ac3.jpg ac4.jpg

I'm back, though i'm still not my old self yet....it'll take a while as i'm still weak, but i sure perked up when i saw Andrew still in the competition!!! i was sooooo sure that will would have advanced, but it's good to see my fave in the finals...i want to thank EVERYBODY who left those kind words of wishing me for a speedy recovery!! :wub: :hug: you all are so kind to have said that, and i thank u from the bottom of my :heart: ....i look like shite at the moment lol but surprisingly i feel ok....it's good to be home and to see those kind words from you guys....thanks again, and now to the serious stuff: PLEASE VOTE FOR ANDREW!!!! :kiss: :wave: :heart: :drool:

A HUGE thanks to Faget for keeping an eye on Andrew's thread while I was away....i'm still recuperating, so if you can, Faget, can you still keep an eye on AC's thread???? :hug: Thanks for posting the DKNY pics from last year....they're one of my favourites!! YOU'RE THE BEST!!! :wave: :heart: