Bellazon

Andrew Cooper
Thumbnail

persuazn

There's just something about Andrew in a suit (**SIGH**).....i think the reason i love him to bits is cuz he's not one of those "cheesy" models who has to strip down to his underwear to show his "stuff" lol...Andrew doesn't have to do that cuz even when he's ALLLLLL dressed up, he looks sooooo fine!!! oh don't get me wrong, Andrew looks good in very little too lol, but like i said, he looks best (in my opinion) when he's fully clothed....just very classic, his looks are.....and THAT'S why he's lasted so long in the modeling industry cuz of his wonderful look....so, here are more of him looking HOT in a suit in the kip catalogue.... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

kip1.jpg Picture_1.jpg Picture_2.jpg Picture_3.jpg Picture_4.jpg Picture_5.jpg Picture_6.jpg Picture_8.jpg Picture_11.jpg Picture_12.jpg Picture_13.jpg Picture_14.jpg Picture_16.jpg Picture_17.jpg Picture_31.jpg Picture_41.jpg Picture_51.jpg

If you check out the DKNY site, there's a really HOT video of Andrew shot during his photo shoot for the F/W 2007 campaign....there's a cool shot of him driving up in a mustang, and he walks ever-so-sexily toward the camera...then it cuts to a shot of him standing next to a meter on the sidewalk, and it appears that he's playfully boxing the meter lol....i captured some video stills from that site, and i tried to increase its size just a wee bit, so that's why some are blurry....soooo sorry!! but check it out cuz it's NOT to be missed!!! oh, there's also one on the kip site but i can't seem to open the video....maybe the site is temperarily down..... :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Picture_2.jpg Picture_3.jpg Picture_4.jpg Picture_5.jpg Picture_6.jpg Picture_7.jpg Picture_8.jpg Picture_9.jpg Picture_10.jpg Picture_11.jpg