persuazn

• 2 weeks later...

I ve found smth on http://www.hunkymalecelebs.com/andrew_cooper:

"Hey Andy, it's Jessie,

Was just bored and thought i'd look you up,

Uncle Derek keeps going on about how big you are now,

So thought i'd take a look!

Your looking really well.

[size=4]I heard about you and Jane getting married, that's great,and Mark with the baby.

Your dad was saying the story of when mum sat on you when he was over a couple of weeks ago, he was saying it still bought a tear to your eye, Haha, i'm not suprised really!!!

I'm going over to stay with your dad hopefully soon, so might see you then or something.

Well take care of yourself, and if you could maybe right back or something,

Hope to see you all soon. "

:cry: Is it true?

hey i love Andrew in the new Matinique Spring 08 campaign...he's HOTTER than ever...also, here are some of the new DKNY Spring 08 pics...and last, but certainly not least, are some runway pics he just did in (i believe) Milan and Paris for Dolce and Gabbana and Bottega Veneta for their Fall/Winter 2008-2009...you can view his Dolce and Gabbana runway show on youtube...i don't know how to put the link here but if u go to youtube, just type in Dolce and Gabbana menswear FW 2008-2009 part 2...Andrew comes on around 38 seconds into the video...he looks AWESOME!!....enjoy!!! :kiss: :heart: :drool:

martinique14.jpg martinique19.jpg matinique13.jpg of_50_294_442_1.jpg of_50_294_442.jpg of_50_328_442.jpg of_50_332_442.jpg of_50_590_403.jpg D_GFW0809.jpg

There's a really cute video on the Matinique site that features Andrew during his photo shoot....I captured these stills during the video, so that's why some came out kinda blurry....sorry!! hope u like it anyway!!! check out the video on the Matinique site...he's adoreable!! Love the scene where you catch him chewing gum during the photo shoot lol...also, there's a scene where he's by himself sitting at a long table...if i was there, i'd join him lol :heart:

andrew1.jpg andrew2.jpg andrew3.jpg andrew4.jpg andrew5.jpg andrew6.jpg andrew7.jpg andrew8.jpg andrew9.jpg andrew10.jpg andrew11.jpg andrew12.jpg