Bellazon

Now Playing

Guest Anonymous

21 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

@Clauds

@PinkCouture

The only song from the 90's ever played in Goth clubs that wasn't remotely from an Indie genera :rofl: This song is still fabulous!

I approve of the song! :thumbs_up: Are they called the Yeastie Girls b/c they are prone to yeast infections? :nicole: Those guys who sucked them are in for a surprise!

On 9/18/2018 at 1:16 AM, Prettyphile said:

Legit obsessed with this version of the song. Slowing it down made it that much better imo

Yup, it made it largely better. They also have heavier and marked drums in this one, with strong basses, which makes it darker. And they got rid of the electronic sounds (that didn't match the song at all).

The pumpkins are among the best of the best; I remember listenning to them during hours as a kid (on a forgotten device: a Walkman with cassettes! Now, it's an antique :rofl:)

19 hours ago, Sunshiine said:

That would actually be a music festival worth going to :rofl:

Nice song Enrico! :chicken:

Yeah, this one is great as well!

Hey, your are Québecoise and I love music from Québec. Do you know/like these guys: Les Cowboys fringants? And the Lost Fingers?

@Sunshiine  I like this song from Coeur de Pirate (mostly because Marine Reed is in the videoclip :Angel:).

Marine Reed is a great model/actress from Québec. She is really great; she's not very famous, but she has a natural beauty. She has a lot of charm and a gentle aura, I really like this kind of women!

If you find fashion/actress work with her, feel free to share in her thread: