Bellazon

Now Playing

Guest Anonymous

^ I was listening to it the other day. That symphony is an absolute masterpiece, even more considering he was completely deaf by the time he wrote it. The complexity, musicality and level of expression there are beyond words.

I specially like the 1st and 2nd movements.

---

Nightrain - Guns n' Roses

I just heard this song at the radio here :

... and i'm SO surprised to read the "original" song is from Selena Gomez :D How is it possible ahah

But the worse thing is i can't choose which one is the best one lol 

How funny to fall in love for a music/song in listening it for 5 seconds... the first one is incredible but only ~900'000 views ... how is it possible lol

How funny to fall in love for a music/song in listening it for 5 seconds... the first one is incredible but only ~900'000 views ... how is it possible lol

Oui! Like the first line of a good book, the first few notes of a song can stick in my head forever.

Oui! Like the first line of a good book, the first few notes of a song can stick in my head forever.

WELL SAID !  :yes: