Bellazon

Muse
Thumbnail

persuazn

muse01by7.jpg

One of my favourite bands :heart:

Muse are an English rock band formed in Teignmouth, Devon in 1994 under the alias of Rocket Baby Dolls. Afterwards, they changed their name to Muse, decided to forgo university and undertook a career in music.[1] The band comprises Matthew Bellamy (vocals, guitar, piano and keyboards), Christopher Wolstenholme (bass guitar) and Dominic Howard (drums and percussion). Muse blend alternative, hard rock, progressive rock, classical music and electronica to help form the new sub-genre of new prog. Muse are known best for their energetic and visually dazzling live performances, and front man Matthew Bellamy's eccentric interests in global conspiracy, extraterrestrial life, paranoia, theology and the apocalypse.[2] Muse have released four studio albums with their first Showbiz coming in 1999. The most recent, Black Holes & Revelations (2006), was also the most critically acclaimed, garnering the band a Mercury Prize nomination and a third place finish in the NME Albums of the Year list for 2006.

Wikipedia

i lovee the song shrinking universe, but thats it i think theyre a teensy bit overrated

OVERRATED?? WTF!!!

I don't know why you think they're overated. Even if you don't like the music Matthew's one of the best singers around, they're all great musicians, they're so creative and talented and if you'll ever get the chance to see them live you gonna find out why they got so many awards as best live act - because they deserve 'em.

i lovee the song shrinking universe, but thats it i think theyre a teensy bit overrated

OVERRATED?? WTF!!!

I don't know why you think they're overated. Even if you don't like the music Matthew's one of the best singers around, they're all great musicians, they're so creative and talented and if you'll ever get the chance to see them live you gonna find out why they got so many awards as best live act - because they deserve 'em.

well im kinda picky with music tbh and i guess i think they lack depth, not that theyre not good. and ive heard lots of people say theyre overrated..but much more people saying that theyre the best so its just a matter of taste i guess

well im kinda picky with music tbh and i guess i think they lack depth, not that theyre not good. and ive heard lots of people say theyre overrated..but much more people saying that theyre the best so its just a matter of taste i guess

They lack depth?? Well ...

May I ask what bands you're listening to? :-)

It's really just a matter of taste - I didn't want to sound too harsh in my post above. I'm glad you didn't take it personally.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...